2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

Originally Posted by AJ Tarheel

Tried on Eastbay to get a sz 13. Got all the way to the end where I had to press a button to process order and it said they were sold out in my size. BS. Tried Nike.com and was able to get my size 13 and got order confirmation.

Congrats, because we big feet people usually miss out if we don't jump on releases like this. Shoes like this are always a QS for us size 13 wearers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJ Tarheel

Tried on Eastbay to get a sz 13. Got all the way to the end where I had to press a button to process order and it said they were sold out in my size. BS. Tried Nike.com and was able to get my size 13 and got order confirmation.

Congrats, because we big feet people usually miss out if we don't jump on releases like this. Shoes like this are always a QS for us size 13 wearers.
pimp.gif

Tried to get a size 13 on Eastbay and got all the way till the end of the order process and it said they were sold out in my size. BS. Tried Nike.com and was able to get my size 13 and got order confirmation. Can't wait.

Tried to get a size 13 on Eastbay and got all the way till the end of the order process and it said they were sold out in my size. BS. Tried Nike.com and was able to get my size 13 and got order confirmation. Can't wait.

these dont look that bad. the jumpman on the side should have been powder blue though. and well........theres that heart again lol

Back
Top Bottom