2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Brandon Willis ain't going to see a football field until he's got one year of eligibility left and like 23. I wish him the best of luck though. JuCo has got to be his best option right?

And our horrible chancellor committed a secondary recruiting violation for mention Butch's son, Drew Davis in a recent interview. This guy digs himself a deeper hole with every public comment he makes.

One of my boys started www.fireholdenthorp.com and UNC fans are putting up a billboard somewhere in the Triangle that says Fire Holden Thorp.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Stoops is the biggest bag of tea in the Pac-12.

Douche
30t6p3b.gif
Why you say that?
Dude whines at EVERYTHING. And not just whines, but freaks out and throws fits and tantrums, kinda like Bo Pelini, who is also a douche.
mike-stoops.jpg

Not even that good of a coach. IMO, 'Zona is under-achieving. Love the basketball program tho 
pimp.gif
He doesn't really whine more than most coaches. He does completely lose it a lot, which a lot of people don't like. I find it hilarious, and all the players say they love his intensity.

To say Stoops is not a good coach or that Arizona is underachieving when he's gone to 3 straight bowl games (only happened 1 time in school history) while the football facilities are still in the basement of McKale Center is not fair to him at all.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Stoops is the biggest bag of tea in the Pac-12.

Douche
30t6p3b.gif
Why you say that?
Dude whines at EVERYTHING. And not just whines, but freaks out and throws fits and tantrums, kinda like Bo Pelini, who is also a douche.
mike-stoops.jpg

Not even that good of a coach. IMO, 'Zona is under-achieving. Love the basketball program tho 
pimp.gif
He doesn't really whine more than most coaches. He does completely lose it a lot, which a lot of people don't like. I find it hilarious, and all the players say they love his intensity.

To say Stoops is not a good coach or that Arizona is underachieving when he's gone to 3 straight bowl games (only happened 1 time in school history) while the football facilities are still in the basement of McKale Center is not fair to him at all.

Attended both practices for the Razorbacks, few things I saw:

There is an actual competition at QB.

If Brandon Mitchell can become just a TAD bit more consistent, he's starting at the QB for Arkansas ..the offense with Mitchell at the QB = 
sick.gif

Offensive line..well, we're plugging 2 new guys in, but I think they'll hold their own in SEC play. The only weak spot of this team is right there, but with time, they'll jell.
Our WRs...not a team in the country has this big of a stable of WRs that can make plays ..(Funderburke will see time as a freshman).
Defensively we will be STACKED this year, plugging Robert Thomas in the middle and Alonzo Highsmith,both juco guys, at the weakside LB spot.

I'll be able to tell more August 8th, when the pads come on.

Then, it's Buckeye football
pimp.gif

Attended both practices for the Razorbacks, few things I saw:

There is an actual competition at QB.

If Brandon Mitchell can become just a TAD bit more consistent, he's starting at the QB for Arkansas ..the offense with Mitchell at the QB = 
sick.gif

Offensive line..well, we're plugging 2 new guys in, but I think they'll hold their own in SEC play. The only weak spot of this team is right there, but with time, they'll jell.
Our WRs...not a team in the country has this big of a stable of WRs that can make plays ..(Funderburke will see time as a freshman).
Defensively we will be STACKED this year, plugging Robert Thomas in the middle and Alonzo Highsmith,both juco guys, at the weakside LB spot.

I'll be able to tell more August 8th, when the pads come on.

Then, it's Buckeye football
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Statis22

Only if Harbaugh woulda stuck with the gameplan.

Word, was confused in the 2nd half & watching them go away from their 1st half game plan...Stanford should have won that game handily. Auburn was still the best team in the country last year...

i disagree.
I agree
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Statis22

Only if Harbaugh woulda stuck with the gameplan.

Word, was confused in the 2nd half & watching them go away from their 1st half game plan...Stanford should have won that game handily. Auburn was still the best team in the country last year...

i disagree.
I agree
happy.gif

haven't seen any of this in person since i switched coasts but i hear zach maynard is a twig southpaw with lousy fundamentals so tedford's definitely gonna run plenty of his patented "my qb can't read defenses so let's just roll out, flood that side, and he can pick deep/shallow" aka pick city. maynard can scoot tho and i think tedford's gonna let him

da ****** sofele the top back by default, my friend's been hypin yarnway for years, keeping my eyes peeled for bigelow too. hopefully someone will separate in camp

marvin jones + keenan allen is pleasant. d should be fine. i'm hoping for the plus side of .500. losing the opener to fresno state might kill me

please resume discussion of relevant teams

haven't seen any of this in person since i switched coasts but i hear zach maynard is a twig southpaw with lousy fundamentals so tedford's definitely gonna run plenty of his patented "my qb can't read defenses so let's just roll out, flood that side, and he can pick deep/shallow" aka pick city. maynard can scoot tho and i think tedford's gonna let him

da ****** sofele the top back by default, my friend's been hypin yarnway for years, keeping my eyes peeled for bigelow too. hopefully someone will separate in camp

marvin jones + keenan allen is pleasant. d should be fine. i'm hoping for the plus side of .500. losing the opener to fresno state might kill me

please resume discussion of relevant teams

Watching Kansas Jayhawks "The Gridiron". Just now realizing they did it the entire season last year & not just camp...Pretty dope. Heard their doing it again. Wish Michigan or any team I follow does one..

Watching Kansas Jayhawks "The Gridiron". Just now realizing they did it the entire season last year & not just camp...Pretty dope. Heard their doing it again. Wish Michigan or any team I follow does one..

Ignore the goober in the video.

QB dropped about 15, his body is ready:
Spoiler [+]

I thought this kid was gonna be skinnier:
Spoiler [+]
DSC_6859.jpg

DSC_6606.jpg

Freshman ball catchers
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
DSC_6665.jpg

Ready for immediate playing time dining hall:
Spoiler [+]
images

Ignore the goober in the video.

QB dropped about 15, his body is ready:
Spoiler [+]

I thought this kid was gonna be skinnier:
Spoiler [+]
DSC_6859.jpg

DSC_6606.jpg

Freshman ball catchers
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
DSC_6665.jpg

Ready for immediate playing time dining hall:
Spoiler [+]
images

im disappointed by the freshman ball catchers spoiler.

nothing but a bunch of dudes. not what i expected at all
30t6p3b.gif

im disappointed by the freshman ball catchers spoiler.

nothing but a bunch of dudes. not what i expected at all
30t6p3b.gif

Good to see Tahj Boyd dropped all that weight.

Provided Dabo stop meddling in the play calls, the offense has a chance to do some things, ESP in the 2nd half of the year when everyone will be much more comfortable with Morris's system.

I think I saw Cortez in the cliP

Spoiler [+]
Steward
frown.gif
frown.gif

Good to see Tahj Boyd dropped all that weight.

Provided Dabo stop meddling in the play calls, the offense has a chance to do some things, ESP in the 2nd half of the year when everyone will be much more comfortable with Morris's system.

I think I saw Cortez in the cliP

Spoiler [+]
Steward
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom