2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Damn its gonna be tough without Nicks... 3 weeks too 
ohwell.gif

If we can somehow win 2 of the next 3 it would be a blessing.

How are we going to get on a roll with our two best receivers out, and it would be no problem if we could rely on the running game....but 3 of out 5 O-linemen are out and they are having difficulty creating holes for our backs.

People are going to have to REALLY step up, 10 wins is a playoff spot in my opinion.

How are we going to get on a roll with our two best receivers out, and it would be no problem if we could rely on the running game....but 3 of out 5 O-linemen are out and they are having difficulty creating holes for our backs.

People are going to have to REALLY step up, 10 wins is a playoff spot in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

10 wins might not be enough... Bears, Falcons, Packers, Saints, Bucs, and US all are 7-3... Falcons 8-2

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

10 wins might not be enough... Bears, Falcons, Packers, Saints, Bucs, and US all are 7-3... Falcons 8-2

It depends if we win the key games.

We already own the tie breaker over the Bears. Beating the Packers down the stretch would be key as well and thats week 16.

But as bad as things are, I just have to hope they can win 2 of the next 3 and get healthier for the Eagles game.

This is assuming of course, they stop turning the ball over 3 times per game.
sick.gif

It depends if we win the key games.

We already own the tie breaker over the Bears. Beating the Packers down the stretch would be key as well and thats week 16.

But as bad as things are, I just have to hope they can win 2 of the next 3 and get healthier for the Eagles game.

This is assuming of course, they stop turning the ball over 3 times per game.
sick.gif

What else is new just more injuries...We are going to have to control the ball on offense as much as we can with any type of running game we can get going....Hopefully our D can get some key turnovers in the next few weeks 

What else is new just more injuries...We are going to have to control the ball on offense as much as we can with any type of running game we can get going....Hopefully our D can get some key turnovers in the next few weeks 

How you guys managed to be 6-4 without like 70% of your O-Line is beyond me.

How you guys managed to be 6-4 without like 70% of your O-Line is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom