2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little random from talk right now but.. Man. These black and gold 1s are really polarizing. I've seen so much hate about the patent leather creasing, glittery sole, limited, for hype beasts only and people passing and then I also see so much significance history wise and people like myself willing to pay more for preorders. Interesting to say the least

welp. looks like nikechicago isnt getting them either...

Chicago heads... any other info about these besides North riverside house of hoops...?

Yeahhhh it's rampin up in here now. Where's iheartboost with his wise fortune telling now hahaha. Nowhere even near me will have these. And HoH OP is already selling them on eBay with celtics boxes so it's gettin real shady. The hunt is on, I love these type of releases!

Darn this is looking bad... Im scared my pre order might not come thru with all this limitedness talk

GL to all...

Spot in boston is getting them FCFS i believe

Last edited:
Dam FTL and Nike Store in Roosvlet Field not getting them and, really wanted this shoe but looks like no where near me getting them. Shoes limited

Last edited:
A shame that the newly opened HoH in Woodfield Mall isn't getting love by being included in this release.

Good luck getting them for retail.

LOL I dunno how you meant that, but I don't want em any other way. I'm very resourceful though, so there's still a much better chance of me getting them than not. That's a good thing about not being greedy and helping a lot of other resourceful people all across the world. There's always a pair close to someone I know that will lend a hand. Good luck to you on release day!

LOL I dunno how you meant that, but I don't want em any other way. I'm very resourceful though, so there's still a much better chance of me getting them than not. That's a good thing about not being greedy and helping a lot of other resourceful people all across the world. There's always a pair close to someone I know that will lend a hand. Good luck to you on release day!
I meant just that, good luck. As for me, my pair JUST arrived not 5 minutes ago as I'm typing this.

Now to see if my 11.5 pre-order comes in and see I can win a raffle or two.

Smh...these will be the 1s that got away. On to the blk toes....good look to everyone still on the hunt. These are gonna be pretty scarce in Houston, so im not even gonna attempt to get them.

Nope,
laugh.gif
.....Odds are still against the average person.

I meant just that, good luck. As for me, my pair JUST arrived not 5 minutes ago as I'm typing this.

Now to see if my 11.5 pre-order comes in and see I can win a raffle or two.
Congrats!

Thanks then! Yeah I knew you had 2 pairs coming in. I was wishing ya good luck for RD so you can get that average price down. I've been trying to find something to do with these extra royals and 88's, I guess I could make some deals. I like the hunt for retail a lot though lol. I hope NT gets most of these!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom