2013 REALESES????

LOOK IDK IF IM THE ONLY ONE THAT IS KIND OF SIKED ABOUT THESE 2013 RELEASES BUT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS VIEWS ON THE JORDAN BRAND RELEASES IN 2013???

Hearing about the 1's and 13's both breds
Low key siked. 1's hopefully are legitly high.

im really siked about the 5s 13s and 1s really all of the 2013 main releases but these 5s that are going to be covered in elephant print im not so sure about though

What I'm most excited for for next year:

AJ 1 White/Red/Black & Royal Blue
AJ 5 Grape
AJ 13 Black/Red & Black Toes

& the rumored AJ 6 Maroon.

Its gonna be a great year.

:smokin

What I'm most excited for for next year:
AJ 1 White/Red/Black & Royal Blue
AJ 5 Grape
AJ 13 Black/Red & Black Toes
& the rumored AJ 6 Maroon.
Its gonna be a great year.
smokin.gif
i feel you on that it really is going to be a great year for any true sneaker head

Chrome VIII's are rumored and I'd love another pair of those. Black/Royal I's are big for me, Black/Red XIII's were my 2nd pair of Jordans ever so I'll need those, and if the Columbia XI release that had us all excited this year really happens next winter I'll be lookin forward to those. I also want to see how they do the fire red V, that could be a good one too.

Chrome VIII's are rumored and I'd love another pair of those. Black/Royal I's are big for me, Black/Red XIII's were my 2nd pair of Jordans ever so I'll need those, and if the Columbia XI release that had us all excited this year really happens next winter I'll be lookin forward to those. I also want to see how they do the fire red V, that could be a good one too.
i havent even heard about the columbias but hell excited if those do release next year too 

"He Got Game" 13's? Only 13's I can actually see myself wearing. Personal preference I guess. AJ 1 Royals, V Grapes, VIII Chrome, V Laneys, VI Maroons (I'm praying), AND Columbia XI's? Great year. Smh, my wallet is ready, willing, and able lol :D

:stoneface: @ that nickname
:rofl: but funfact Ray Allen and Denzel actually improvised the 1 on 1 game. Denzel got a shot.

Yup, movie made me like 13's. Denzel's shot was wet lol. It's like what you call those black XI's, what's the name....ohh wait, Space Jams? Exactly.

:stoneface: @ that nickname
:rofl: but funfact Ray Allen and Denzel actually improvised the 1 on 1 game. Denzel got a shot.

Yup, movie made me like 13's. Denzel's shot was wet lol. It's like what you call those black XI's, what's the name....ohh wait, Space Jams? Exactly.

Theres logic to them being called Spacejams proly cuz its MJ's movie in which he introduced the shoes in. BRB Im about to put on my Do the Right Thing IV's, on second thought ima wear my Fresh Prince of Bel Air V's. :lol:

Last edited:
Theres logic to them being called Spacejams proly cuz its MJ's movie in which he introduced the shoes in. BRB Im about to put on my Do the Right Thing IV's, on second thought ima wear my Fresh Prince of Bel Air V's.
laugh.gif
I rocked my Doogie Howser M.D. IV's yesterday, then at the end of the day I wrote about it on my computer diary.

Theres logic to them being called Spacejams proly cuz its MJ's movie in which he introduced the shoes in. BRB Im about to put on my Do the Right Thing IV's, on second thought ima wear my Fresh Prince of Bel Air V's. :lol:

I rocked my Doogie Howser M.D. IV's yesterday, then at the end of the day I wrote about it on my computer diary.

:rofl:

Since were on the topic of 2013 releases I hope the Seinfield VI's come out since the Maroons are rumored.

Last edited:
Since were on the topic of 2013 releases I hope the Seinfield VI's come out since the Maroons are rumored.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

What I always hated about the SPACE JAM name is that Jordan first wore the Black XI's in the '95 Playoffs.
That's right.
1995. When he had just switched back to #23.
Apparently no one watched them but they all saw the classic film that's fun for all ages, "Space Jam".

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
What I always hated about the SPACE JAM name is that Jordan first wore the Black XI's in the '95 Playoffs.
That's right.
Apparently no one watched them but they all saw the classic film that's fun for all ages, "Space Jam".

Isn't that common knowledge? lol Well I guess most of the hypebeasts wouldn't know that fact anyway.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That's right.

True that, but the point I was trying to get across is they were featured in a movie Jordan was in. So it makes sense to give them the nice name Spacejam. Opposed to He Got Game XIII's. Names no sense.

BRB bout to put on my White Men Cant Jump VI's

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to the Royal I's, but as far as everything else, I don't really care too much right now.

Pretty shameful that they took the 3M off of the Black/Red XIII's, but I think we all saw that coming.

I'm only looking foward to black/red XIII but only if they have 3M, and of course black/royal 1.

True that, but the point I was trying to get across is they were featured in a movie Jordan was in. So it makes sense to give them the nice name Spacejam. Opposed to He Got Game XIII's. Names no sense.
BRB bout to put on my White Men Cant Jump VI's

Oh, I knew what you were saying.
Sorry, I just saw it as an opportunity to vent.

Speaking of, can't wait for the Fresh Prince V's to come out next year!

Im too excited about Grape Vs... Was feeling the same about bred XIIIs, but now im like ok... still gonna cop cause its one of my faves

Back
Top Bottom