• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see me happy with the Nick Young signing? Do you see that, in here, anywhere? Or anywhere else?

I said at the trade deadline I wanted him out, are you confused by that, or what are you saying? :lol:

They punted when they signed Kobe. It's been known. People swore up and down that Kobe left them enough money. No, he did not.

They punted.

Butts in seats, I am an idiot, Lakers don't tank, etc etc etc etc etc.

Sorry fellas.

So 30 mil in cap space wasn't enough, but 37 would have been? Bron was never considering anyone else outside of CLE, so what exactly could they have pursued for 37 that they couldn't have with 30?

Got some rookies and movable pieces heading into next season. Good stuff. Trade deadline season should be interesting.

Pau should flourish in Chicago. Noah and Thib gonna be on him about that defense tho. Hopefully Rose can come back strong

Do you see me happy with the Nick Young signing? Do you see that, in here, anywhere? Or anywhere else?

I said at the trade deadline I wanted him out, are you confused by that, or what are you saying? :lol:

They punted when they signed Kobe. It's been known. People swore up and down that Kobe left them enough money. No, he did not.

They punted.

Butts in seats, I am an idiot, Lakers don't tank, etc etc etc etc etc.

Sorry fellas.

So 30 mil in cap space wasn't enough, but 37 would have been? Bron was never considering anyone else outside of CLE, so what exactly could they have pursued for 37 that they couldn't have with 30?

Who said 37? Could have been 42. Could have been 45.

Coulda been 52 and not bring him back at all. Coulda waited, saw his knee go out, and waited til today to sign him back, if they wanted. Open the entire franchise up, minus Nash, who would could have stretched to 3, and had 58 mil in cap space.

But no, we ain't do that, now did we? But you wasn't listening all this time. You just searchin for guys not taking paycuts to try and prove me wrong.

Thas on you man.

Coulda been 52 and not bring him back at all. Coulda waited, saw his knee go out, and waited til today to sign him back, if they wanted. Open the entire franchise up, minus Nash, who would could have stretched to 3, and had 58 mil in cap space.

But no, we ain't do that, now did we? But you wasn't listening all this time. You just searchin for guys not taking paycuts to try and prove me wrong.

Thas on you man.

:lol: sure man. You are all knowing, only listen to you. I'm glad you see everything so clearly, should I preorder my KD jersey now? 58 mil for who exactly? Melo said no to a max deal here, Bron was never considering here. They didn't try for anyone else on the next tier, just overpaid a bunch of role players. Mo money, mo overpaid role player problems.

When we're here with 60+ mil cap space in 2016 and likely don't get anyone big AGAIN (or they just throw money at 2nd tier guys which they had the opportunity to do right now), I'd like to hear your explanation for that one.

I'd like to hear someone's explanation for why giving Kobe another contract at all was a good idea.

I can wait.

If we could sign Lance,
:lol: sure man. You are all knowing, only listen to you. I'm glad you see everything so clearly, should I preorder my KD jersey now? 58 mil for who exactly? Melo said no to a max deal here, Bron was never considering here. They didn't try for anyone else on the next tier, just overpaid a bunch of role players. Mo money, mo overpaid role player problems.

When we're here with 60+ mil cap space in 2016 and likely don't get anyone big AGAIN (or they just throw money at 2nd tier guys which they had the opportunity to do right now), I'd like to hear oryour explanation for that one.

He'll just make slight alterations

Not on the thread as much as you dawg.

Thats what i meant captain obvious

I could of said the same type of lame joke to you if i was lame like you.

Like is it so ******* hard to comprehend someone disliking the play and act of nick young without him smashing a girlfriend?

Really?

Like is it so ******* hard to comprehend someone disliking the play and act of nick young without him smashing a girlfriend?

Really?

Just how you're tired of the joke, we're tired of you whining.

Not on the thread as much as you dawg.

Really?

Yeah. I'm the lame one.

Look whose crying on the internet. :lol:

You mad. Go cry on the Warriors thread, b.

And im tired of you acting like a blind homer and crying about anybody who complains about moves you think are ok
I don't have to like it. I'm just not gonna act like a lil girl and constantly cry about it. I just deal with it.

I'd like to hear someone's explanation for why giving Kobe another contract at all was a good idea.

I can wait.

:lol: If they're going to sell tix while they're being stupid organization wise, there was really only one way to do that, bring back Bean.

You know if you guys feel so strongly about nick young how about you come correct and tell me why you feel the need to defend the signing of a clear cancer and bootleg jr smith?

I mean really all the ******** of "oh because hes swaggy p he got so much swag" juvenile ******** can only go so far.

Clearly nobody was looking to sign him and he was just one team signing him away from joining stephon marbury in china yet dudes in here saying he took a discount to stay here

Where do you guys come up with these fairy tales?

Last edited:

Thas on you man.

When we're here with 60+ mil cap space in 2016 and likely don't get anyone big AGAIN (or they just throw money at 2nd tier guys which they had the opportunity to do right now), I'd like to hear your explanation for that one.

Melo said no, why? Cuz he'd be basically the only piece. Minus Pau possibly staying.

Maybe he says yes if they have another 34 mil to use after his 24, no? Not possible? Maybe after Melo they do make calls for Bledsoe and Lance. Maybe Pau stays, Hill too. Maybe Meeks instead of Nick.

We'll never know tho.

Here's what we do know. Since Kobe been paid, no one we really wanted been seriously offered, cept Melo. And he said no thanks.
So Mitch got an International butts in seats piece and not much else.

Stick to your guns tho. Kobe contract got nothin to do with anything.

Melo said no, why? Cuz he'd be basically the only piece. Minus Pau possibly staying.

Maybe he says yes if they have another 34 mil to use after his 24, no? Not possible? Maybe after Melo they do make calls for Bledsoe and Lance. Maybe Pau stays, Hill too. Maybe Meeks instead of Nick.

We'll never know tho.

Here's what we do know. Since Kobe been paid, no one we really wanted been seriously offered, cept Melo. And he said no thanks.
So Mitch got an International butts in seats piece and not much else.

Stick to your guns tho. Kobe contract got nothin to do with anything.

Never said it had nothing to do, you're acting like it is the sole reason we can't do anything, when clearly there are bigger issues in play here.

Again we'll revist in two summers and see if your theory holds water then.

Last edited:
I don't wanna hear ANY complaining from ANYONE about this team. This is what y'all all wanted. Team tank/team cp followers :lol:

Y'all said you didn't care about a complete rebuild or not signing anyone big. Do don't complain about the roster or moves now.
Y'all gotta live with it for the next 7 years now.

I don't think most of you make it past year 2 of sucking. Lol
Ok with rebuilding they said :lol:

Skas right.
I'm not gonna over react and say we're gonna suck forever.

But it's not looking too good for the near future guys.

I still have hope, but it's really not lookin good.

I don't wanna hear ANY complaining from ANYONE about this team. This is what y'all all wanted. Team tank/team cp followers :lol:

Y'all said you didn't care about a complete rebuild or not signing anyone big. Do don't complain about the roster or moves now.
Y'all gotta live with it for the next 7 years now.

I don't think most of you make it past year 2 of sucking. Lol
Ok with rebuilding they said :lol:

We were going to have to rebuild anyway. Thats why I don't get all the complaints. The Dwight and Nash deal was a big mistake and we're gonna have to recover from it. We got Randle, and Clarkson and we're just gonna have to go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom