• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo said no, why? Cuz he'd be basically the only piece. Minus Pau possibly staying.

Maybe he says yes if they have another 34 mil to use after his 24, no? Not possible? Maybe after Melo they do make calls for Bledsoe and Lance. Maybe Pau stays, Hill too. Maybe Meeks instead of Nick.

We'll never know tho.

Here's what we do know. Since Kobe been paid, no one we really wanted been seriously offered, cept Melo. And he said no thanks.
So Mitch got an International butts in seats piece and not much else.

Stick to your guns tho. Kobe contract got nothin to do with anything.

Never said it had nothing to do, you're acting like it is the sole reason we can't do anything, when clearly there are bigger issues in play here.

Again we'll revist in two summers and see if your theory holds water then.

We need Mitch to commit. Full commit.

Sell off everything at the deadline. Whatever we can. Hill, Lin, Nash, anything someone will buy as an expiring.

He's toeing both lines too much. And that's no good, at all.

Last edited:
someone brought it up already but our biggest nightmare now is kobe not retiring after this contract lol

how far will management go to try to be loyal to their player who has been the franchise for almost a decade?

someone brought it up already but our biggest nightmare now is kobe not retiring after this contract lol

how far will management go to try to be loyal to their player who has been the franchise for almost a decade?

****. That.

He doesn't want to retire? Good, let him take his rodeo somewhere else. We're bigger than one player.

We were going to have to rebuild anyway. Thats why I don't get all the complaints. The Dwight and Nash deal was a big mistake and we're gonna have to recover from it. We got Randle, and Clarkson and we're just gonna have to go from there

Actually the D12 & Nash deals were viewed as genius. You can't use hindsight after the fact and say they were horrible. The year before Nash was still leading the league in assist and obviously D12 showed what he can do healthy last year. Just because D12 hated being here n Nash broke his leg don't make them bad moves.

But I'm talking to the affect of people complaining about the roster or moves by the FO. They are doing everything that y'all want. Signing nothing of significance and punting away every season.
Keeping a lot of cap space until a player decides to leave their extra year n 30 million dollars to leave their teams to come play with us lol
Makes sense right lol ...so no complaining. Once Russy & KD resign, Love traded away, Bron stays "Home" ...I guess it's 2021 hoping for AD :lol:

But hey we will still have cap space and young cheap players.
The Los Angeles Lakers home of the 1 year contract ...unless you're Swaggy P :lol:
This thread will be so funny this season. Can't wait

What the **** is the FO doing??? I just got home expecting a S&T for Pau, and I see we let him walk for nothing.

What the **** is the point in even watching this garbage of a team next season. :smh:

This organization went downhill FAST.

Actually the D12 & Nash deals were viewed as genius. You can't use hindsight after the fact and say they were horrible. The year before Nash was still leading the league in assist and obviously D12 showed what he can do healthy last year. Just because D12 hated being here n Nash broke his leg don't make them bad moves.

But I'm talking to the affect of people complaining about the roster or moves by the FO. They are doing everything that y'all want. Signing nothing of significance and punting away every season.
Keeping a lot of cap space until a player decides to leave their extra year n 30 million dollars to leave their teams to come play with us lol
Makes sense right lol ...so no complaining. Once Russy & KD resign, Love traded away, Bron stays "Home" ...I guess it's 2021 hoping for AD :lol:

But hey we will still have cap space and young cheap players.
The Los Angeles Lakers home of the 1 year contract ...unless you're Swaggy P :lol:
This thread will be so funny this season. Can't wait

I'm not saying that we should've did this, we should've don that. I'm just saying that what we thought would turn out to be good, ended up not working and is partially the reason we're in the position we're in.

Welp.

Time to embrace being a laughing stock for the next 4-6 years guys.
I see what you are doing 
laugh.gif

I saw the tweet from Pau but nothing is official yet. Keep seeing that they are still working a sign a trade.

They have to cut boozer by Wednesday to sign Pau outwright.

Gotta get something for him...anything.

37 wins next season. Nowhere near good enough to keep that pick.

Maybe that could be the next poll question. Numbers of wins next year.

Just off the roster alone... 30 wins...35 if lucky.

Would you guys be opposed to doing a SnT for Dunleavy Jr, Lou Amundson, Ronnie Brewer, mike James/Grerg smith?

All these guys combined would be around 9 mill.

Last edited:
I wonder who is going to stick with the team through these dark times.

Hope everyone in here is committed.
We already had two I'm done with team folks. We'll see eventually tho. I survived the Smush years, I can deal with this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom