2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh when it comes to being one of the best offensive players I'd like to think that the stat do matter :lol:

But apparently, since I googled KD's stats (because you know, when I present an argument I like to give my side with evidence to back me up) that takes away from the actual stats :rofl:

Do you know how many players have 4 or more scoring titles in NBA history? 4. Gervin, AI, Mike and Wilt. (I think)

KD is on that list at 25.

Mike and Wilt are the only ones who have at least 5. KD gave away a scoring title to Melo. Would have five scoring titles before 26.

All NBA First team 5 out of 7 years in the league. League MVP. Almost 15k points. Over 29 a game for the playoffs.

Before 26

But he's not in the discussion.
BRO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP NUMBERS. WILT FOR LIFE. MJ WAS FASTER THAN A BLACK CAT BRO. KOBE, ENOUGH SAID.

FORGET NUMBERS. I'M ALL INTUITION DAWG.

-SHOEZ

Robin Thicke, is it you?

Through 7 years, by 25 years of age, how many players can you right now say were better than KD offensively that you can actually back up?

Jordan? Wilt? Bird Maybe?

That's it. Thus putting him in the discussion. How do people not understand this is beyond me :lol:

Through 7 years, by 25 years of age, how many players can you right now say were better than KD offensively that you can actually back up?

That's it. Thus putting him in the discussion. How do people not understand this is beyond me
laugh.gif
Kobe

Last edited:
Bonez thinks you have to win rings to be the greatest scorer which makes no sense
Greatest offensive player to ever play the game.. Not greatest scorer. :lol:
Comprehend? U the same dude that said name another 6"10 player that can shoot a three efficiently
I say peja Stajacovic.. u dissappear
Ssshhh
How many rings Wilt got?

@Bonez7
  , I thought I was the only one who thought KD was arguably the greatest offensive player ever? Why all of NT going for your neck right now? Your opinion = joke. If you don't see how a 6'10 player dropping 32ppg on 50 90 40 is arguably one of the greatest offensive players of all time and you try to slander him by nitpicking 1 thing while ignoring the fact that the players who you claim to be indisputably better also have their own respective flaws, then you my friend are suffering from early onset dementia / MJ fever. 
I give kd credit don't nitpick just won't say he's greatest...
All of nt= shoeking...your so damn funny...you mad cause you got tore apart for days on end for even saying that stupid stuff to begin with..

Hes 6"10 putting up big numbers so that makes him more great because he's 6"10?
Haha he has a rare factor in height so that attributes him to being the greatest player ever to play offense in the nba? Do you think? Ever?

You also said his vertical attributes him to being one of the greatest too..
You simply know nothing leave the Google master to this you not helping

And you ask real minds..not influenced in the moment and barber clipper in common kids if he's as u say "arguably the greatest offensive player ever" you get laughed at talking over jordan

Quit while your ahead

Last edited:
Tmac in his prime was a better scorer than KD. If u think not than u think KD is better than a prime Kobe as well.

Melo has the most complete offense in the NBA now, not KD.

KD is up close though. Just wildly overrated. He's nowhere near the best.

Greatest offensive player to ever play the game.. U have terrible comprehension
All of nt= shoeking...your so damn funny...dude you mad cause you got tore apart for days on end for even saying that stupid stuff to begin with

Hes 6"10 putting up big numbers so that makes him more great because he's 6"10?
Haha he has a rare factor in height so that attributes him to being the greatest player ever to play offense in the nba

You also said his vertical attributes him to being one of the greatest too..
You simply know nothing

And you ask real minds..not influenced kids if he's as u say "arguably the greatest offensive player ever" you get laughed at talking over jordan

Quit while your ahead
There's more than just Shoeking going for your neck.

You're saying beign 6'10 doesn't matter, you're saying stats don't matter, what does matter?

You're being idiotic and you continue to prove it.

Show me another play that puts up 32 on 50 40 90. Efficiency and production. Just show me. Or do you not need statistics, you just go off your rusty memory?

That's it. Thus putting him in the discussion. How do people not understand this is beyond me :lol:

wilt dont count bruh

Do you know how many players have 4 or more scoring titles in NBA history? 4. Gervin, AI, Mike and Wilt. (I think)

KD is on that list at 25.

Mike and Wilt are the only ones who have at least 5. KD gave away a scoring title to Melo. Would have five scoring titles before 26.

All NBA First team 5 out of 7 years in the league. League MVP. Almost 15k points. Over 29 a game for the playoffs.

Before 26

But he's not in the discussion.
BRO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP NUMBERS. WILT FOR LIFE. MJ WAS FASTER THAN A BLACK CAT BRO. KOBE, ENOUGH SAID.

FORGET NUMBERS. I'M ALL INTUITION DAWG.

-SHOEZ
:rofl:

I don't know if I'd rather dudes get back to the LeBron can only co-lead argument than this KD stuff.
Bonez thinks you have to win rings to be the greatest scorer which makes no sense
Greatest offensive player to ever play the game.. U have terrible comprehension
You're still not explaining why one needs rings to get that title.

Explain it so everyone can comprehend.

Tmac in his prime was a better scorer than KD. If u think not than u think KD is better than a prime Kobe as well.

How is putting up 32 on 40 90 50 overrated? Just help me understand it....Lmao.

Let me guess, you're a Melo fan? 

roll.gif

I don't know if I'd rather dudes get back to the LeBron can only co-lead argument than this KD stuff.
You're still not explaining why one needs rings to get that title.

Explain it so everyone can comprehend.
He can't explain a lot of things he says. 

It's like he only posts on Niketalk when he's drunk. 

having more moves dont make them a better scorer

Its all about efficiency

You wouldnt call tmac, ai & kobe better scorers than shaq in his prime because they had more moves :rofl:

Yeah he does. But even so, the fact that you can't name five players who were offensively better than KD by 25, 7 years in automatically puts him in the discussion for greatest offensive players ever.
Stop being logical.

Start trusting and solely utilizing your intuition.

Close your eyes, forget all statistics you know, and just believe.

-Shoez

having more moves dont make them a better scorer

Its all about efficiency

You wouldnt call tmac, ai & kobe better scorers than shaq in his prime because they had more moves
roll.gif
So by your Logic Deandre Jordan, Tyson C, Ryan Hollins are better scorers than KD cause they efficent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom