2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
@Armada @lamekilla know anything about the Hilton Atlanta Airport? Wondering if its decent and within solid distance to stadium
Bout 20-25 minutes from downtown I believe cause that’s about how far the drive from the airport to downtown is no traffic. But there will be traffic. This city has some of the worst traffic in the country if not the world, driving won’t be an option. I just recommend taking the MARTA northbound from the airport up to five points station then transfer west bound. Tue next two stops over from there you could get off at either and walk to the stadium. GWCC station and vine city station. Most people get off at GWCC station.

Really bruh?Dude was trying to jump over the pile to avoid running into his teammates there was no intent there...Obviously there were blown calls on both sides with the PI/helmet to helmet being the spotlighted missed call..lm heated about that call but at the end of the day we had chances after that to win and didn’t.Enjoy the win and keep it pushing.

Rampage trollin

20190121_183309.jpg

everyone going crazy for this NFC champs merchandise. I can't even look at that stuff. Super Bowl or bust gear. Who cares about NFC champ ****. I think its bad juju buying anything related.

kind of embarrassing. Wonder if Pats fans even touch that crap

The only place Conference Champ merch is even acceptable to rock are small 3rd world villages. Unless you’ve been a life long fan of the Bills, I suppose.

Ain't the raiders removing their presence from Cali on the whole soon??
They’re moving closer to LA than they are right now tho :lol:

4.5 hour drive from LA to Oakland.
2 hour drive (?) from LA to Vegas.

It’s like the ultimate troll job on a couple of fronts. They didn’t get SoCal/LA like Mark Davis wanted, so what does he do? Goes to the closest city that makes somewhat sense.

Then as a major **** you to the city of Oakland and the A’s, they might just draft Kyler Murray :lol: :smh:

There are various theories as to why the game was rigged for the Rams to advance. We don't know what the real reason is, it might unfold later.

Back
Top Bottom