2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Lange is primarily the defense guy, I think Monty is working with more offense? It's weird because I know Lloyd Pierce was def defense. Memba seeing a lot of Lange working with Fultz LOL

Lange is primarily the defense guy, I think Monty is working with more offense? It's weird because I know Lloyd Pierce was def defense. Memba seeing a lot of Lange working with Fultz LOL

Anybody who worked with Fultz should be banned from the NBA.

Threegional manager been hanging in them trenches
AFCFC9DA-8587-40A2-97D2-52EBC25F1FF4.jpeg

F17E6519-2AF5-4060-B9DF-C9C19205606A.jpeg

Sixers stay being trash. If Embid don’t play, you guys are buns. First or second round exit for you guys..

Just in the past few weeks the #1 seed in the entire league lost to the Cavs, Hawks and Suns. On any given night any team can win if you aren’t on your game, especially if you don’t have Joel Embiid or Jimmy Butler.

Niketalk bros...

I was just having lunch at my hotel here in Miami and this dude sits by himself at the table next to us in a Coastal Carolina jacket. Being that I live near there I ask him if he went to Coastal. He turns to me and I immediately recognize this is Keith Pompey :lol: so I ask him if his name is Keith and if he works for the Sixers and then he comes and shakes my hand and my mom and stepdad had him come sit with us since he was sitting by himself. They had no idea who he was and aren’t even Sixer fans so it meant nothing to them but we chilled for like an hour and I learned a **** ton of behind the scenes Sixer stuff that I never knew.

One of which...Markelle Fultz bought 9 cars last year and his mom a $3 million dollar house but she’d stay at his house basically every night he was there til 1AM to make sure nobody came over. Not only were there cameras inside but they also put up do not disturb signs all over the property :lol:

Niketalk bros...

I was just having lunch at my hotel here in Miami and this dude sits by himself at the table next to us in a Coastal Carolina jacket. Being that I live near there I ask him if he went to Coastal. He turns to me and I immediately recognize this is Keith Pompey :lol: so I ask him if his name is Keith and if he works for the Sixers and then he comes and shakes my hand and my mom and stepdad had him come sit with us since he was sitting by himself. They had no idea who he was and aren’t even Sixer fans so it meant nothing to them but we chilled for like an hour and I learned a **** ton of behind the scenes Sixer stuff that I never knew.

One of which...Markelle Fultz bought 9 cars last year and his mom a $3 million dollar house but she’d stay at his house basically every night he was there til 1AM to make sure nobody came over. Not only were there cameras inside but they also put up do not disturb signs all over the property :lol:
The Fultz bit is unnecessary but lowkey funny lol

I agree lol still lowkey funny

You rocking the infamous polo tonight :nerd:

Nah I’m actually gonna rock a D-Wade jersey :lol: figure the game doesn’t matter to us so id like to see one of my favorite players ever go out with a bang.

Nah I’m actually gonna rock a D-Wade jersey :lol: figure the game doesn’t matter to us so id like to see one of my favorite players ever go out with a bang.
Cool lol because I'm doing the same lol was gonna go with Embiid earned but since we locked up, i have zero care

that and my Simmons authentic hasnt come in yet

Miami -5.5 throwing 500 on it. Coming from a Sixers fan I never been so sure of a loss. No embiid, few days in Miami for the team. Third seed clinched and on top Wades last home game. No way his team lets him go out on a lost. Just hope by more than 6 lol

Yea Tobias looks baddddddddd

Zhaire looks lost. A bunch of shots just aren’t falling on our end.

You dudes know I’m blunt as possible with my proclamations.

This Sixer team has a legit chance at getting knocked out in the first round.

I’m basing this off everything I’ve seen from them throughout the season. This team has not looked they’re in a good place right now at all. I don’t like much of anything I’ve seen from them as a team lately.

You dudes know I’m blunt as possible with my proclamations.

This Sixer team has a legit chance at getting knocked out in the first round.

I’m basing this off everything I’ve seen from them throughout the season. This team has not looked they’re in a good place right now at all. I don’t like much of anything I’ve seen from them as a team lately.
I agree that there’s a chance but I don’t think it’s likely

Too much roster turnover at the beginning plus the injuries and stuff now. The guys never had a chance to work together and gel. I feel confident in a gentleman sweep in the 1st round tho

Back
Top Bottom