2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
57011D18-BD6E-47C9-A5E2-044754AE6FD1.jpeg

To this day I haven't heard a single thing that comes close to an explanation for what happened in this game.

Harden just said he was tired and he needs to play better next time.

Bum excuse tbh

Some rd 1 posters from reddit

Curious to see how these guys collectively defend each other. Spo's pretty good at gameplanning for individual players (And Simmons/Biid should be interesting) but Philly's a deep team respectively, while on the other hand the zone has destroyed the Heat on occasion and I'm sure other teams have noticed... If they don't hit shots or defend on the level they're truly capable then they're in trouble. Think Spo has to prioritize giving the greater share of minutes to the versatile guys that can switch (JJ/Winslow/Bam/Rich/TJ/McGruder/DJJ/Kelly at times) over Dragic/Whiteside/Wade and hope altogether they have enough synergy to bolster an efficient offense

pCCJsIt.jpg

hVraeAh.jpg

Keeping Harden away from PB sammiches is the key to them making a serious run this post season...

Some rd 1 posters from reddit

Curious to see how these guys collectively defend each other. Spo's pretty good at gameplanning for individual players (And Simmons/Biid should be interesting) but Philly's a deep team respectively, while on the other hand the zone has destroyed the Heat on occasion and I'm sure other teams have noticed... If they don't hit shots or defend on the level they're truly capable then they're in trouble. Think Spo has to prioritize giving the greater share of minutes to the versatile guys that can switch (JJ/Winslow/Bam/Rich/TJ/McGruder/DJJ/Kelly at times) over Dragic/Whiteside/Wade and hope altogether they have enough synergy to bolster an efficient offense

pCCJsIt.jpg

hVraeAh.jpg

“Agent Block” lol.......

You guys are going to need to actually score some damn points to have a chance vs us. With the way we’ve been playing scoring 100-102 points each game like you did during our season matchups isn’t going to cut it. Ellington, Wade, Tyler Johnson, Richardson and Dragic would need to have a big series.

You guys were the last team I wanted to play against though cause of the playoff experience on the roster and how slow and ugly you guys can make games.

Last edited:
The biggest X Factor in the Sixers-Heat series is Fultz by far. Our biggest problem v the Heat this season was not having a guy who can get to the rim at will. With him playing the back up point role over TJ, he can push the break when Simmons isnt in. And he's also a better defender (length) to have as well when the Heat have like 8 guys who's 6'6" - 6'8" lol

“Agent Block” lol.......

You guys are going to need to actually score some damn points to have a chance vs us. With the way we’ve been playing scoring 100-102 points each game like you did during our season matchups isn’t going to cut it. Ellington, Wade, Tyler Johnson, Richardson and Dragic would need to have a big series.

I don't see the scoring happening for those guys, best chance is some lockjaw defense and a dirty ugly pace imo

Hope Spo has an answer for Saric this time around, never does. Need to find a way to make Hassan a factor this go round too, Hoping for fun series

The biggest X Factor in the Sixers-Heat series is Fultz by far. Our biggest problem v the Heat this season was not having a guy who can get to the rim at will. With him playing the back up point role over TJ, he can push the break when Simmons isnt in. And he's also a better defender (length) to have as well when the Heat have like 8 guys who's 6'6" - 6'8" lol

If we can just push the pace instead of falling into their trap of slowing the game down we should be able to blow them out of the water. They can’t score with us so all we have to do is keep setting the pace and hit the open shots Dario, JJ, Belinelli, Covington and Ilyasova are going to get.

Shout out to HIM HIM for the idea, unless there is an overwhelming amount of objections, the prize for winning the bracket challenge this year will be a free subscription of NBA league pass for the 2018-2019 season.

https://www.nbabracketology.com/group/view/11166

Registration for the 2018 Bracket Challenge is live, the password is "niketalk123"

Registration closes at the start of the first playoff game, there will be NO EXCEPTIONS

You have to create a bracket before you can join a group as an FYI, you will be provided with a link to do so once you select "Join This Group"

Last edited:
I’d say it’s belinell and Fultz. They both haven’t played the heat before and they make the bench that much deeper

I don't see the scoring happening for those guys, best chance is some lockjaw defense and a dirty ugly pace imo

Hope Spo has an answer for Saric this time around, never does. Need to find a way to make Hassan a factor this go round too, Hoping for fun series
welp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom