2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to take for granted, Lebby sonning the Raps, but with the team playing the way it was against Indy, for them to go into the first seed the way they have is nothing short of remarkable. Nothing short.

I don't wanna see the too young excuse for Philly either. They're not ****ing young :lol:. Simmons maybe but Joel is walking around with a max contract, time to produce. Everyone else in the rotation is a vet
they need another star. This is nearly prime embiid. Dude will be 25 next year, if that is really his age.

Shoutout to extraordinary for predicting a Cavs sweep in the bracket, I don't think anyone else did. Let's see if it happens

Also @suberzat1 for predicting Boston to take out Philly, I didn't see anyone else predict that in the brackets

I didn't look at all of em though, there's a **** ton

Wait Dwayne Casey is a bad coach now because he can’t beat LeBron? Sorry but I can’t vibe with that. Maybe you should give him props for getting this much out of Derozan and Lowry.
He’s not the sole reason, but he is a factor.

This Cavs team should not be sweeping anyone, especially a 60-win team.

They’re on a 5 yr run. This is the 2nd time they’re getting swept WITH homecourt advantage, the 3rd time they’re losing with it.

Swept 3 times in 5 runs, two of which came to the mighty Wizards & this Cavs team.

Each of those eliminations are marred by questionable offensive and defensive game plans, both of which Casey is in charge of. The offense in particular has historically been vanilla.

58CF97D4-D887-482C-9FF9-1DB4B235B64C.jpeg

Haven’t eem read a post yet but :pimp: :pimp:

I ran into Greg Monroe and his famb at the Ritz Carlton after the game. Dapped him up and congratulated him then thanked him for the crow he served buc em buc em .

I'm more so on the wave where he overachieved, we've seen a lot of overachieving coaches earn COY and then get fired

I don't think he should get fired though, there are a very limited quantity of "good coaches" that fans will actually agree on
Yeah COTY is a death sentence in lots of cases. I think Casey has gotten the most he can out of this roster though.

bron plays best when he has defensive-minded teammates who can stretch the floor. been that way since forever. outside of the warriors and possible the rockets, which team in the nba has more talent?

If you just threw LeBron on the rosters of the Sixers, Celtics, Raptors, Jazz or Pelicans they’d all be much better than the current Cavs. Love has been trash all playoffs besides the last two games and his most consistent teammate since these playoffs started has been 37 year old Kyle Korver.

Knowing ainge, you really think he's not considering it? Yall could legit get to the finals without them
you never know man. How many times did we hear last year " Boston has to max it out " .
"Cp3 will retire a clipper "
"Why would the clippers blow it up , they have consistently been a top 4 team "

Going against those thoughts the majority in here would just say it was silly/stupid.
That's why for the most part I don't f with that hivemind mentality that runs rampant in here.

Bron's been Bron all playoffs, gotta give a lot of credit to Love and their support this series(Jeff Green especially). Is it safe to say Casey's being outcoached? possibly

You just don't get it:smh:
You're either a winner or you're not.
Simmons is super talented but not a winner
Rozier less talented but straight up winner.
You can tell early in a career whether if someone has it even if they're losing. Ben should living for this ish instead he's folding like tent.

Comparing Ben and terry....huh
The Bright lights can be a bit too much the first time around...This team wasn’t even supposed to be here
To say Ben is not a winner is such a hot take.

This goes both ways. We see how great Bron is on nights like this and he does the same thing in the Finals even if his team will get smacked. Stop using his finals losses as a knock against him when he’s clearly performing up to standards and is just losing to better teams.

So you just didn't read my post then? I clearly pointed out both sides. Y'all are literally doing the exact same thing. If you're a fan, enjoy him and pipe down with the hot takes after every game/trying to force people to believe he's as great as you think he is. If you're a hater, stop being salty, shut up with hot takes after every game/trying to force people to believe he's not one of the greatest talents we've seen. It's a universal fact that he's great, why does it bother anyone at all where people rank him? It gets annoying constantly seeing posts about haters... When it's the same thing from the opposite end of the spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom