2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

I been doing wrong.
sexual escapades have been nothing shor of profound and limitless. Also cause I travel for work I use to use social media to hunt.
I Pulled and smashed off Every site, Twitter, IG , FB, bumble, tinder, Cupid, pof, etc

man and I’m lucky to of come away with No disease and just A few scares.

but I’ve smashed in hotel stairwells if hotels I’m not staying in (DTLA)
Saw a chick in her 20’s asking for change in OC and asked her if she wanted to make some real change! Got top behind a house with a for sale sign up.
Went to a chicks house after the bar we at her apartment in Minnesota and a few ppl are over and we cut to the room and I slather the p. We come back out and in the middle of chillin and drinking she’s like what’s my name.
I hit her with the 🥴 got indignant and bounced.

one time in Atlanta met a chick from follies and I was at some local bar ended up smashing and like 2 days later she told me she loved me. Mean while at my house I’m sleeping in different rooms than my ex wife.
I contract so I’ve had a lot of jobs, I have smashed at most jobs, once the operations manager.
New Mexican girl came to my house when I was living there and when I sent her home in an uber the dude was up on Xanax all night and crashed. She called me and I didn’t pick up

I once rented a girl after a bar. I was leaving with this bad little Latina and her friends ran after her like you can’t leave with her you could be a killer. So I thought for a moment, and was like I’ll give y’all my debit card and credit card, got eat and when I return her in the morning give my stuff back. Lmao

some darker ones I’d rather not share. Or while I was drunk got into some risky things. Smh taking something’s to the grave.
Do you have a sex addiction?

Slept with a co worker and now it's super awkward in the office.

Asking for something as simple as a pen is a struggle.

I been threw that same exact situation (smashing a co worker) except i was her side dude she was cheating on her man with (it was akward off the strength co workers was looking at me crazy like u know she got a man right & whole time i didnt know because she kept denying the dude to me) ontop of the fact dudes thought i also was smashing 1 of the supervisors & getting special previlages they wasnt...old head told me never mess with women where u work unless u bounce or they bounce ..i ignored them jewels & did me & seen where he was coming from.Everybody is in ya business with them on job dealings/relations

For this year i been smashing chicks at spots that i go to (bartenders & servers at sportsbars & hookah lounges i attend) imma have to treat that the same way as if i worked there because now if im not dealing with them its gonna feel akward(or if a female wanna go there with me gonna feel mad akward)

........(sigh)..........I've been a simp for the year 2020. I put this chick that I hung out with on a pedestal and never tried to make a move on her. And just found out recently that she's been dating some dude that she met at a Karaoke bar while I was there with her a couple months ago before this quarantine started. Smh........

giphy 4.gif

Damn b, simp gang checking in
I wanna smash a Muslim while she's wearing a hijab
thats racist

For this year i been smashing chicks at spots that i go to (bartenders & servers at sportsbars & hookah lounges i attend) imma have to treat that the same way as if i worked there because now if im not dealing with them its gonna feel akward(or if a female wanna go there with me gonna feel mad akward)

You smashing during covid times? You got me beat.

But nah, I dropped shorty. Not even entertaining anything else.

Not a confession. Just a kinda crazy story.

My mom has a zoom funeral today, one of our neighbors died. Neighbor was 69, found blue and dead in her bathroom by another neighbor and a friend. Lady had no spouse, no children, no will. No one had heard from her since last thursday. Was found last saturday.

Crazy cuz she went to the hospital feeling sick a few weeks back, they tested her for COVID and sent her home. She did have a brain tumor a while back. Maybe it came back, maybe it was something else, I dont think the hospital should have just sent her home.

If im out and about and suddenly have to take a crap, ill walk up to a random building and squat/kneel like im tying my shoe or something. Since my back is to the building u cant really tell my pants are slid down my thighs.

If i dont have any napkins to wipe with, ill find a random car in a parking lot that i can squeeze behind and not be seen. Then ill spread my cheeks and look for an outwardly shaped feature (like a bumper) i can swipe my butt on real quickly. Sometimes if i see a sports car like a Corvette thats lower to the ground, ill position myself so the passenger side mirror goes into my butt crack. Wiggle a little bit to transfer as much debris as possible.

I rationalize doing this by thinking itll rain probably later that week and wash off my indescretions.

If im out and about and suddenly have to take a crap, ill walk up to a random building and squat/kneel like im tying my shoe or something. Since my back is to the building u cant really tell my pants are slid down my thighs.

If i dont have any napkins to wipe with, ill find a random car in a parking lot that i can squeeze behind and not be seen. Then ill spread my cheeks and look for an outwardly shaped feature (like a bumper) i can swipe my butt on real quickly. Sometimes if i see a sports car like a Corvette thats lower to the ground, ill position myself so the passenger side mirror goes into my butt crack. Wiggle a little bit to transfer as much debris as possible.

I rationalize doing this by thinking itll rain probably later that week and wash off my indescretions.
:lol:Dude
1589771334823.gif

Son. U wild.
Anybody here keyed a Tesla or some yet?
Damn lol.

As a youth when i would see convertibles in parking lots with the top down, id throw random trash in the car. Styrofoam cups, banana peels, beer bottles, pizza boxes anything you can imagine. The thrill in doing so was imagining the owner's confusion when he hopped in. And the fact that most people i see pushing drop tops are middle age dudes going thru mid life crisis trying to feel like hes "the man". Me putting trash in their car knocks their sense of accomplishment back down, as if they were driving a clunker like a Ford Taurus or something.

How you gonna **** on someone's whip? You're begging to get pistol whipped (I lowkey want to see it happen :nerd:)

When I take a dump, I stare at it and laugh because I think it looks funny. That’s one of my confessions lol

lol thanks for the laugh

man out here with a defined process for defecating in the streets lol. Does it happen that often that you really need a system lol lol

Back
Top Bottom