2021 DECEMBER PICKUPS

Watermelon Sundae Zoom Freak 3 NBYs

Zoom Freak 3 NBY - Watermelon Sundae.png

Watermelon Sundae.jpg

illustrayt illustrayt how are the AlphaFly Next% for running?

Very comfy? Overhyped/overpriced? Thanks in advance.

As its name suggests, they’re A1. I ran a 10K race in November and finished in the top 25 (of ~9,000). It was only my second run in them on race day. I didn’t really need to break them in. The level of propulsion is on another level with the additional FF Zoom Air bags. I wouldn’t say comfy, but they definitely feel FAST and snappy.

I would’t pay retail for them ($275). I was lucky enough to get each of my (4) pairs for an average of ~$140. I’ll admit that they are undeniably the best racing shoe out there (I have and worn a couple of other brands’ super shoes), IMHO. You’ll get the best out of them for paces under 7’30”/mile. PRs will be shattered with this shoe.

As its name suggests, they’re A1. I ran a 10K race in November and finished in the top 25 (of ~9,000). It was only my second run in them on race day. I didn’t really need to break them in. The level of propulsion is on another level with the additional FF Zoom Air bags. I wouldn’t say comfy, but they definitely feel FAST and snappy.

I would’t pay retail for them ($275). I was lucky enough to get each of my (4) pairs for an average of ~$140. I’ll admit that they are undeniably the best racing shoe out there (I have and worn a couple of other brands’ super shoes), IMHO. You’ll get the best out of them for paces under 7’30”/mile. PRs will be shattered with this shoe.

Thanks for the insight, appreciate it! Very helpful. And congrats on that 10K!

Back
Top Bottom