2021 NT Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't bought Jordan in YEARS but i wouldn't mind some cool grey :lol:

To my NC elf, your gifts were shipped out this morning and should arrive by Friday/Saturday.

Just placed the order for my elf. Because it’s coming direct from the shipper, I won’t be including a note but I’ll post more details as the package is on the way and closer to delivery to the Lone Star State :wink: 🎁 :nerd:

Glad to be a part of this for another year! Thanks again アミーゴ アミーゴ for continuing this long standing tradition! 🎅🏻

Always fun to see everyone post pictures of their gifts. Hope everyone gets hooked up this year!

F5B28CB8-2CB6-4D08-8E49-919E9C5707B9.jpeg

big shoutout to jjs jjs , high quality gifts and my wife is ecstatic about how great the onesies are!

hopefully my elf in Indiana gets there’s soon

F5B28CB8-2CB6-4D08-8E49-919E9C5707B9.jpeg

big shoutout to jjs jjs , high quality gifts and my wife is ecstatic about how great the onesies are!

hopefully my elf in Indiana gets there’s soon

i’m glad you enjoy the gifts. I took a chance on a lot of them since your answers were a bit vague in the email :lol:

happy holidays to you and your family.

all the best with the kiddo :nthat:

GA elf, your packages are on the way. One will likely arrive early next week and the other shortly thereafter

I’m blown away by my Santa. Huge Stranger Things fan and happen to have the same hat (in a different color) as well as the Tailwinds (in a different color). I didn’t see a NT name (only real name), so if you can reveal yourself, I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU. It’s been a tough week, and this blew me away. Spot on perfect gifts. Love this community! :nthat:🎅🏻 🎁 🙏🏻

311726B6-5FAF-4E49-8E9B-9E31ECD15FBD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom