2021 NT Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks to elgrenas elgrenas for the gifts.

Really needed both of those and truly was not expecting to get running shoes in my secret santa.

They fit perfect and they are very comfortable. I have been half joking that I want to run a marathon in 2022, I might have no choice now :rofl:
IMG_1105.jpeg
My G sorry it got there late, but better late than never lol. Glad you liked them. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

PXL_20211230_123826925.jpg

Got a second package from fanatics this week. I'm still not even sure who my Santa was, but also not sure this one was intended for me?

Thanks for the stuff , sorry took me a while to open it since I saw the boxes but was busy with work and ice fishing , can’t wait to try the mambo sauce maybe with some fish

Nah it may have been my fault lol - I was in the air while doing it in a big short position

I hope it paid off. I’m only long on my positions. I don’t like the stress of trading / options / shorting / etc.

yvespo3 yvespo3

My dude... been a while bro not sure if you know or remember me.

I was following the thread and was waiting to see if my man's get his Santa gift.

アミーゴ アミーゴ

If yvespo3 yvespo3 doesn't get a Santa gift let me know and I'll send something to him and I don't want anything in return.

I've never did one of these I just always watched from the sidelines so just tell/show me what to do and I'll go from there.

yvespo3 yvespo3

My dude... been a while bro not sure if you know or remember me.

I was following the thread and was waiting to see if my man's get his Santa gift.

アミーゴ アミーゴ

If yvespo3 yvespo3 doesn't get a Santa gift let me know and I'll send something to him and I don't want anything in return.

I've never did one of these I just always watched from the sidelines so just tell/show me what to do and I'll go from there.
What’s good fam, how you been

Shoutout to mastamind mastamind !! Thank you bro! Love the two gifts! Got something to read and something to make me look like I know how to swing a golf club…. 😂 appreciate it bro. 881E1DA9-7BC7-4AD8-AD06-B1FF49ABD5B6.jpeg
You should halve got the golf markers too bro! And got something else from jo koy directly that I should be getting soon!

You should halve got the golf markers too bro! And got something else from jo koy directly that I should be getting soon!
just opened the amazon package yesterday. it got mixed in with my other amazon stuff. Thank you again!

AND you got me something from Jo Koy?!? OMG.... :nthat:

That was a little joke gift lol. Hope you enjoyed the other package.
Gotcha lol. I thought that might have been it, but didn't know who it was from to confirm the suspicion.
Either way thanks again, definitely loved the first package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom