2024 NBA Draft Thread

Top misses that come to mind.....

Greg Oden is one of the greatest college players I have ever seen. I was wrong about him, injuries aside I just don't think his game translated......
Justice Winslow- I loved his game at Duke
Trey Burke- Dude was just a winner in college

Top hits-

I knew Cody Zeller was trash
Knew Jamal Murray could ball
Knew that Jabari and Okafor would flop

So apparently okc May have a promise to thybulle out of Washington

Roberson May really be donezo
He is a good defender, but that 3pt shot was all over the place throughout his career. Average-good-average-bad. Silver lining though was his good shooting year was playing alongside Fultz where all he had to do was catch and shoot. Would be same situation with Russ.

At that point of the draft, you just want someone that can fill a role. He may be able to do it.

Top misses that come to mind.....

Greg Oden is one of the greatest college players I have ever seen. I was wrong about him, injuries aside I just don't think his game translated......
Justice Winslow- I loved his game at Duke
Trey Burke- Dude was just a winner in college

Top hits-

I knew Cody Zeller was trash
Knew Jamal Murray could ball
Knew that Jabari and Okafor would flop
Justise isn't a miss yet unless you had like superstar expectations. #10 pick, only 23, and took a good leap last year with a completely new role/position.

DzkYXfTX4AAF2cK.jpg

03361F74-5365-4C4A-8737-0C25DEA735F3.png

Life of a Knicks fan: every single player in a photoshop of your team is not even on the team yet.

Who doesn’t want to see a team of RJ Barrett, Kyrie, and Jimmy Butler absolutely implode?

Better win tonight guys mwahahhaaaha ;D

Back
Top Bottom