2024 NBA Draft Thread

Have come around on Zion lol

I got on board early. He's just too physically imposing to not be effective on the next level. I keep hearing about he has to play against "grown men" now...like that ***** isn't instantly about to be in the upper most tier of power and strength from day one. I think fit will be key...but the defensive potential alone is scary.

I got on board early. He's just too physically imposing to not be effective on the next level. I keep hearing about he has to play against "grown men" now...like that ***** isn't instantly about to be in the upper most tier of power and strength from day one. I think fit will be key...but the defensive potential alone is scary.

His feet are cat quick and that, along with his motor, pure raw physical skill and tenacity, should translate rather easily. Like I can't shake the idea that he could easily be 17&8 as a rookie just off of those traits alone without even fully developed skill because as you alluded to, he's already in the 90th percentile of NBA level power and strength.

For me I was thinking...like if **** went WAY WAY south for Zion, (not saying this is a comparison at all)

But like, Montrezl Harrell put up 17 and 7 a game this year, and was a 23/9/3 guy per 36 and we saw his high points against the warriors in the playoffs. I don't see a way that he's not at least Montrezl Harrell level good and Trez is going to make 20Ms a year next summer and he's obviously a FAR better prospect than Trez ever was.

I used to hate them when the top 5 Melo thing was one of the most forced NT topics but I haven't hated them in years. But if they become good again and people like that BULLY guy make a comeback, I can easily see myself going back to hating them again.

Knicks fans were having fun getting those Cs jokes off these last couple months. Can't say I'd be too upset if some karma came back around.

His feet are cat quick and that, along with his motor, pure raw physical skill and tenacity, should translate rather easily. Like I can't shake the idea that he could easily be 17&8 as a rookie just off of those traits alone without even fully developed skill because as you alluded to, he's already in the 90th percentile of NBA level power and strength.

For me I was thinking...like if **** went WAY WAY south for Zion, (not saying this is a comparison at all)

But like, Montrezl Harrell put up 17 and 7 a game this year, and was a 23/9/3 guy per 36 and we saw his high points against the warriors in the playoffs. I don't see a way that he's not at least Montrezl Harrell level good and Trez is going to make 20Ms a year next summer and he's obviously a FAR better prospect than Trez ever was.

I'd like to see him play for a team that plays at a ridiculous pace. I swear every time I watched Sacramento...i couldn't tell you a single thing Marvin Bagley was great at...but it seemed like he ate this year just from running the floor.

Why do people hate the Knicks?

Like, we've sucked for two decades.

I’ve been alllll for the Knicks getting the pick aka Zion til I heard they’d probably trade him for AD if they get the pick. I am fully against Zion on the Pelicans.

I can understand and respect hating if were or become an elite team but we literally have nothing to hate on at the moment. lol . it doesn’t offend me i actually find it funny and just would love to know and actual reason for hate , like how does Dolan affect a non Knicks fan ?

Why do people hate the Knicks?

Like, we've sucked for two decades.
:lol: Probably the same reason yall New Yorkers hate the Cowboys after all these years.

Besides, it's funny watching other people suffer in sports hell.

Back
Top Bottom