2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

99% it's gonna be fcfs bro, for a couple of reasons. 

1. Not all niketowns carry sb yet.

2. YOTH had less #s and they did FCFS for those.

3. The niketowns that do carry sb right now are primarily urban areas & fcfs crowds act as marketing ploys for outside consumers to visit the store.
Very good points especially #3. I hope so because I was out there for the YOTH, It was cold but it was worth it. Mild camping over that BS RSVP system.

I was never good at skating but I always thought it was cool. Just recently one if my friends got a bad injury when he was skateboarding and broke his front 2 teeth :smh: it was a mess and dude had to get surgery to get it fixed. After that I'm just gonna stick to watching it rather than trying it

My coworker hooked me up with the coins/envelope from Chinatown. Which laces you think look better? Kinda feeling the ropes. Thoughts?
[/
IMG]

Dunks were never even made to truly skate; they were made to bring a mass audience to the SB brand so people wouldn't just denounce it like they did in the 90's when Nike tried the first time. Then Nike introduced the URL and E-Cue about a year later once people started being attracted to the brand and then they followed with the Angus which is an all time personal favorite of mine.

learn something new about the sneaker culture everyday

Very good points especially #3. I hope so because I was out there for the YOTH, It was cold but it was worth it. Mild camping over that BS RSVP system.

Don't be surprised if all Niketowns have these, the Niketown in the DMV will have them and we aren't know for skating and don't have alot of M&P skateshops. So it seems that QS SBs will be a thing of the future for them. SBs in general are expanding, like i stated earlier in the thread even ***** Sporting Goods has expanded and now has Janoskis.

Don't be surprised if all Niketowns have these, the Niketown in the DMV will have them and we aren't know for skating and don't have alot of M&P skateshops. So it seems that QS SBs will be a thing of the future for them. SBs in general are expanding, like i stated earlier in the thread even ***** Sporting Goods has expanded and now has Janoskis.
Yea, I know the count at Niketown NY ( a source) but once I getFCFS, its gametime

Just don't wear the coins
Really I kinda like them with the coins better? Any thoughts now on the coins?

With or without the coins?

So can't wait for Friday my students gonna love these.

Just bought the shirts but won't get those till Friday after work. Got the last one in my size at Vertical so glad I didn't wait and miss out.

You right, they don't have 3M on them. Thanks for the correction. These were on my hit list when they first released the info. I waited until they dropped to $60. Should of scooped 2 pairs at that price.

@Stillln729 Let me help you  with a proper picture..

I slept on these so hard back in 2003...
Man, I remember having these. The suede was so buttery. 

The YOTH suede looks nice too!

Really I kinda like them with the coins better? Any thoughts now on the coins?

With or without the coins?

So can't wait for Friday my students gonna love these.

Just bought the shirts but won't get those till Friday after work. Got the last one in my size at Vertical so glad I didn't wait and miss out.
Rock it how you wanna rock it

Kinda ridiculous, I doubt anyone is going to go skate their Tiffs or any QS dunk for that matter.
Don't know if this was a response to me, but yeah I'd never skate in a DS pair of a QS or even the GRs now that they are $88+ box. I have some beat 6.0's and Air Trainers for skating, and a couple pair of beat GRs that were in worse shape than I thought when I bought them off eBay over the years.

Don't know if this was a response to me, but yeah I'd never skate in a DS pair of a QS or even the GRs now that they are $88+ box. I have some beat 6.0's and Air Trainers for skating, and a couple pair of beat GRs that were in worse shape than I thought when I bought them off eBay over the years.
A good 80% of SB wearers don't skateboard in them. I won't lie. I can't skateboard at all. I just love the shoes.

people do skate in QS. people usually skate heat once it becomes beat. I use to do the same thing. 

Dunks got a lot better once Eric Koston stepped into SB. most skaters use to rock blazers and bruins but now rock janoski's. did SB ditch the blazers? 

people do skate in QS. people usually skate heat once it becomes beat. I use to do the same thing. 

Dunks got a lot better once Eric Koston stepped into SB. most skaters use to rock blazers and bruins but now rock janoski's. did SB ditch the blazers? 
No lance still skates blazers. I remember I won the mrcontrolitall contest (honorable mention) but I got a set of Indys and a pair of team editions. I wanted kostons or dunks, lol

I'm gonna get ripped for asking but does anyone know for sure 100% if the Tiffany dunks are a GR or a QS?

Back
Top Bottom