2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't know if this was a response to me, but yeah I'd never skate in a DS pair of a QS or even the GRs now that they are $88+ box. I have some beat 6.0's and Air Trainers for skating, and a couple pair of beat GRs that were in worse shape than I thought when I bought them off eBay over the years.
No it was directed at anyone who was saying people should have to pull off this trick or that to have a shot at getting a shoe. I agree with everything you were saying though.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get ripped for asking but does anyone know for sure 100% if the Tiffany dunks are a GR or a QS?
Not gonna rip you. They're a qs but looks like a widely available one. Last year the Concords were a ISO in similar numbers, not a qs but not gr either. Nike seems to be blurring the lines now. Used to be 2000 pairs and now 20 times that.

i have a huge feeling that this thread will reach 2000 pages sometime around the tiffany release, ****'s crazy son

i have a huge feeling that this thread will reach 2000 pages sometime around the tiffany release, ****'s crazy son
not gonna happen unless nike makes a damn ugly *** yeezy collab then this entire site will shut down servers will explode

Last edited:

The thirst is real!will supply meet demand?

No it was directed at anyone who was saying people should have to pull off this trick or that to have a shot at getting a shoe. I agree with everything you were saying though.

Word, repped.

I like the overall idea, but the liability alone would probably stop it quick. Maybe threatening it though would be enough to keep the resellers away. Yeah the hypebeast is making this harder and harder, but in a way I'm glad, too, because it means SB will be around for a while to come. The demand is there, so it's not like Nike is going to stop making the line anytime soon. If it was THAT easy to walk into a shop and cop a "quick strike" I think it's easy to see they wouldn't continue to design new shoes.

I have mixed feelings on this release. I'll be at work, of course, but my wife is willing to go wait outside my local starting at 530a when I go to work. My local usually only gets up to a 12 in QS though :smh:

Not sure if this videos been shared on here yet but when I read the comment about skating in qs's I couldn't resist but share

In the beginning of the video you will see him pick up his supremes and he rides them throughout the filming of the video

The artist name is black Dave he's one of those new art but he's got the older 90era rap style. The videos was inspired from the movie kids.

Word, repped.

I like the overall idea, but the liability alone would probably stop it quick. Maybe threatening it though would be enough to keep the resellers away. Yeah the hypebeast is making this harder and harder, but in a way I'm glad, too, because it means SB will be around for a while to come. The demand is there, so it's not like Nike is going to stop making the line anytime soon. If it was THAT easy to walk into a shop and cop a "quick strike" I think it's easy to see they wouldn't continue to design new shoes.

I have mixed feelings on this release. I'll be at work, of course, but my wife is willing to go wait outside my local starting at 530a when I go to work. My local usually only gets up to a 12 in QS though
mean.gif
that's a loyal lady

Need some help with a purchase price for the unheavens gates not really familiar with there price but I like them what do you guys think the range is on them for a good buy and there DS

Need some help with a purchase price for the unheavens gates not really familiar with there price but I like them what do you guys think the range is on them for a good buy and there DS

anywhere from 80-150 depending on your size

You actually haven't said anything on this that's of any use. Either tell or don't. Don't dunktease.
It was an attempt that wasn't that funny

Not to be an elitist or anything I just really can't say too much
But if you read Into it people who have been into SBs will know what I'm talking bout
The kinda people who used to complain about gold boxes saying it was whack and how amazing silver/pink boxes were

There weren't that many limited and hyped gold boxes think long and hard on that one
Do some research if needed :wink:

Back
Top Bottom