2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

pusheads are nice... i wish i could cop but my skateshop sold out and im not trying to pay resell price... the only thing i dont get with these shoes is the bag... its kind of pointless... they should have just made a special box like the OGs

pusheads are nice... i wish i could cop but my skateshop sold out and im not trying to pay resell price... the only thing i dont get with these shoes is the bag... its kind of pointless... they should have just made a special box like the OGs

just wait , the price will go down. gotta wait for that desperate reseller.

got my entourages for like 150 after i waited a few a weeks.

most im gonna pay for these is 200 .

they retail for 160 so not to bad if you find a pair for 200 i think

just wait , the price will go down. gotta wait for that desperate reseller.
got my entourages for like 150 after i waited a few a weeks.
most im gonna pay for these is 200 .
they retail for 160 so not to bad if you find a pair for 200 i think

the retail is $125 not $160.

Just got word my local shop is getting.them Saturday dropping at 10am really don't wanna camp but I think I'm going to have to. One per customer so I'm taking my brother so I can get two. One to rock one.to stock.

$125 is MSRP. shops can charge whatever they want. Which is kind of messed up but it is what it is.

skatepark of tampa was selling for 125 but they was sold out by midnight.

i thought they said 160 because of their stupid foot fetish thing but i called their shop to verify and the guy working said 125

skatepark of tampa was selling for 125 but they was sold out by midnight.
i thought they said 160 because of their stupid foot fetish thing but i called their shop to verify and the guy working said 125

Really? I could've sworn my local spot said $150 for these. I need to verify this though. They usually sell at box price...

a email that was sent to me yesterday..

this was their info in the shoes..

The Nike Dunk Low Pushead 2's have arrived and are being released tomorrow (Thursday July 26th) at our Tempe location. These shoes are extremely limited and will be available for in-store purchase only. The shop opens at 11am, but there has been a line forming already, so be sure to get here before it's too late!

first off. the spell dunks with"DUNK'S" and come on, lines even before they drop an email?

may seem minor to some, but at least come correct with shoe info.

and this skate shop never releases prices before hand. they just wait and see how long of a line they have before a shoe releases and then they boost their prices, been this way for a while. damn shame.

this is why i don't feed into this new shoe game..

Local Shop Dropping These Tomorrow Morn At Open..... They're Doing Em For $175...... Seems Like All Shops Are Taking Advantage Of Hype These Days And Copping Limited Releases At Retail Is Now A Thing Of The Past :rolleyes

Tryin To Decide If I Should Go Post Up Or Not As There Is No One In Line As Of Now And I Have A Buddy Willing To Camp Out With Me For A Second Pair 8)

Decisions.......Decisions......

^at 175 you might as well wait and get these somewhere online. prices always seem to level out and these are coo but nothing to shell out over 200 for

^Yea, I Mean With The 1st Release Only Hitting $300 Or So On The Current Market, I Don't See How This Second Release Could Surpass Them.

There's Always That Little Voice In The Back Of The Head Tho That Says These Will Hit $300 By This Weekend Once Shops Have Sold Out And People Realize Just How Few Of These There Is To Go Around........

Gonna Think On It For A Little Longer Before Making That Decision...

NYC Peeps- Blades on 72nd Street will have less then 10 pairs. Staff, family, and friends got their touches. Imagine the Blades in the city. Price will be $175-180. Everything confirmed by connect.

Crazy hype man I can't even cop a pair. Good luck to everyone I def will pass now SMH!

I'm assuming these won't be dropping anywhere online on release day? Not trying to pay resellers prices

Man, my skate shop dropped them today and I couldn't get there because of work. Had a little connect hook me up though, for a fee. A little over retail, but hey, it was worth it.
grin.gif

So are there 3 different SB x Levi lows? Or did they make the navy ones lighter?

Navy corduroy:

Light Denim:

Got my Pusheads two days ago for box price. Owner was charging $150 but gave it to me for box since I'm one of his regulars. Shoes are definitely nice!

Damn sucks I .got to camp to get a pair of pusheads from my spot. Summer releases so hard to copp cuz all the high school kids.

Was Able To Lock Down My Pair This Morn Locally With Minimal Effort.... Stopped By At 7 And Only Two Other Cats Were Out Camping.... Hung Out Till About 10:30 When The Store Opened.... They Ended Up Only Having 6 Pair Available To Customers @ $175 + Tax... Unfortunately The Guy In Front Of Me Walked With My Size 10 So Had To Settle On A 10.5.... Last Dude In Line Tried For The Last Pair In A Size 12 But His Card Got Declined... Was Gonna Double Up Myself But The Manager Decided To Sell That Last Pair To One Of His Workers.

SICK *** Shoe In Person! :pimp:

All In All A Pretty Easy Going Release Out This Way :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom