2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow August has surprised me I may end up with Iguanas and black or blue Levi's this will be a good month

^The label on the front of that box is serious!

Sorry if this has been asked before but this thread doesn't seem to be 100% on point....

What is the release info for the LEVIS x NIKE SB? Are they both releasing the same day? And what stores have been confirmed to be releasing them in the US?

^The label on the front of that box is serious!
Sorry if this has been asked before but this thread doesn't seem to be 100% on point....
What is the release info for the LEVIS x NIKE SB? Are they both releasing the same day? And what stores have been confirmed to be releasing them in the US?
They BOTH release in August, That's it. They're just showing up at skateshops. Most shops don't even know if they're getting them.

Yep, its been pretty inconsistent with QS's- Premiers, PH 2's- shops even claim to not know for sure now. Kinda screws resellers, but it makes it that much harder for those who really want them, Gotta wait for the word and keep checking emails just to have a chance. I cant get down with that
It's always been like that with SB's the shops never really know they just show up.  Unless it's a reputable shop like BP, but since 02 it has always been a guessing game.

A friend of mine who works at a shop tells me it shows that the black Levis are QS and the blue ones are hyper's. Not sure if hes 100% correct

^ Not around here, we used to get emails from the shop 2-3 days in advance of QS releases. Now, its an email whenever they get their shipment (usually later than everybody else, and theres no advance notice- just come and get em before they're gone)
Shops don't know when there shippments come in or whats coming it just shows up.  Then they send emails, make phone calls, or send tweets when to give you details.

^ i'm not sure if you even read what you quoted there- but if you've been around SB's since 2002- you would know it wasnt always a guessing game (at least where i'm at) and i've only been buying SB's on release since 2007.. From my personal experience- 2007 through 2011, i always knew ahead of time and couldve got anything i wanted. Only thing i missed out on was the skunks on 4/2.0/10 because i refused to wait in a line and skip out on work for 4 hours, because they wouldnt hold a pair of those for anybody

Well said.I have been buying SB since the Bisons. Local shop that I bought my SB from always sent me a text/called me to let me know when stuff would be here.

^ Not around here, we used to get emails from the shop 2-3 days in advance of QS releases. Now, its an email whenever they get their shipment (usually later than everybody else, and theres no advance notice- just come and get em before they're gone)
Obviously you didn't read what you typed, because this right here agrees exactly with what I said.  I guess going against the grain and living to disagree is your suit.  There is no advance notice on SB's ask your local shop they will tell you they can't give you the exact day of release like say JB, because they don't have one.  They have a idea of when they may come in sometimes.  So when the shops tell people they don't know exactly they really don't know.  You get emails after the shipment gets to them or on occasion the Rep may give the shop a heads up a day or two before shipment.  Not often though.  Since the days of the Bisons, Heineken's, Irons, etc. it's been the same song with SB releases  

My local shop has released the Jeans, & Jacket. The shoes should drop towards the end of this month, what my local shop told me. I'm actually going to go get my jacket now!

Dude, what the hell is your problem - NO ADVANCE NOTICE to the consumers/US/ME. I was speaking for myself, I DONT work for the shops- but i can tell you they gave US advanced notice before, and now they dont. We have an idea when, and they have a better idea when their gonna get stuff. You're stuck trying to look like some knowledgeable, genius about sneakers- i'm telling you from experience how its been in DFW. Maybe nobody ever liked you and found you as annoying as i do- so they never gave you a heads up on their release (which they could share ONCE they got their shipment) Not now, they get them in and put them out, first come first serve. Even for the derbys and cheech and chongs in 2011- they sent me an email with in-hand pictures Thursday, saying they would release them on Saturday morning at 11 (when they open). Get over yourself and stop being a "know-it-all" because you dont know the first thing about how stuff goes down in MY city. Nothing worse than some delicate genius that thinks they know better than somebody elses PERSONAL experience.
Ask yourself this "who asked my opinion in the first place" and the answer you should give yourself is "no one".  Someone made a statement  about how shops claim they don't know when the Levis come in, and I gave a little bit of insight to help out.  No one gives a **** about your city you nosy, condescending, bickering little *****. I've made SB purchases from Cali to ATL, and the answer has always been the same "we do not know".  You show that you agree with that and somehow we end up here.  Read everything you typed in this thread, and then work on that make sure it never happens again.  The things dizzy ignorant people say about others are usually a reflection of themselves 

Early random thoughts:

When are they going to release the hi navy/black with the tan midsole? Those are nice.

Probably passing on both pairs of the Levis.

Is it still rumored for more Supreme colorways? I think a grey version would be dope.

My local spot randomly gets SBs, then posts on FB/Twitter when they will sell them (usually on Sat). For the Pusheads they immediately sold them when they came in.

The last pair I got were Koziks. Damn you, Entourage :frown:

I kinda like the blue/greenish lows posted above. Slightly remind me of my Swingmans. What's other color on there, navy? If so it may be a go. I'm a sucker for gumsoles.

Last edited:
checked a shop in Queens and they said the navy SB's won't even release on the east coast. :\ any one else hear the same thing?

Getting SBs is getting harder to get than any other shoe from nike.

sometimes it feels more fun and challenging but then sometimes it feels a little ridiculous.

as for the post above mine. My local shop is east coast and they are getting the levi packs both hypebeast strike and quickstrike . only shops with big nike accounts are getting them. my shop is biggest in florida so they always get everything but then you always have people camping days in advance and then when you show up to camp you have half the line trying to sell you their spot or pair and you ask yourself why you even woke up early to come here because their is you know 30 pairs total and your 35th in line.

still on the look out for a decently priced pushead and supreme , its nice to have dreams tho right? haha

anyone wear their pairs out and pretty satisfied with them?

Last edited:
I guess SB's are pretty hard to obtain now. Had a pair of unlucky 13's when they released. Just walked in & got them, at the time I wasn't into sneakers. I just skated. I used to be able to go to my local shop & get some pretty decent releases under retail. "miller high lifes, asparagus, real tree mids" to name a few

In the beginning of this new era of Nike SB I was able to pretty much just walk in & get any QS or GR in my size (7.5, 8)  no problem. Just around the time of the Statue of Liberty & Space Jam releases hype started picking up  (well atleast in my state). I was able to obtain the Libertys with no problem, very litty commotion around them. But I wasn't able to obtain the Space Jams at my local store. Only to have a reseller have his family camp out & buy every pair. But that's okay I found my size at the dunk xchange last year for $150 DS!

So learning my lesson from the Space Jam release, I prepared myself for the nontourage's. My first SB pickup for 2012. Had to camp for about 20hours. But was able to cop my pair!

Overall I think it comes down to the whole concept of the shoe.

You camped for 20 hours? Wouldn't you rather just work overtime at your job and pay the resale price? Did u get them for 100$ box price? I won't camp longer than a few hours for a shoe but that's just me.

You camped for 20 hours? Wouldn't you rather just work overtime at your job and pay the resale price? Did u get them for 100$ box price? I won't camp longer than a few hours for a shoe but that's just me.
Yes I camped for about 20hours, at the time I wasn't working. We have about 6 skate shops that have a Nike SB accounts, But only 1 of them gets the QS's. So I got for $140 mark up price. Since im working again, the mother of my children is going to camp for me on this levi's release. Which is still, i dont know when. Shop told me end of this month.

Copped my levi's x nike jack for $140 after tax

east coast heads a reputable spot in my area said be looking out for the Levis Wednesday or Friday.  Don't know how true this is but they did get a few pair of the super limited Levis jeans

8862_57147.jpg

700.jpg

699.jpg

698.jpg

7977_57147.jpg

looks like they redid the old FC model . im not sure how i feel about it. i did rock the old FCs back in the day i might get a pair of these if they go on sale. i remember the old fc's where like 65$ box price. these ones are currently 80$ and after shipping/tax probably looking at close to 100$

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom