2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You're not the only one haha. They're clean and nice, but just don't really do anything special for me. I'd love to hear from people who do really like them though because I could definitely be missing a detail that would change my mind. 
pretty sure it's just the detailing on the back. they look cool, but I'm not really a high top person.

I just think the civilist are a clean and simple execution of stuff you normally don't see to often. I mean let's face it there is no shortage of dunk designs so IMO you don't really see quilted leather on many dunks as well as design on the tongue, so I think it was a good execution of a new take on something that has been done 1 million times over. I don't know something about them is attractive to me

The unique materials on the tounge and back tab. The overall colorway just looks great. They even threw waxed laces on em. A lot of attention went into the design of the dunk.

Plus the fact that Civilist isn't jumping on twitter screaming das icht booten nein strudel or whatever is German for "Hollywood Juice".

F*cked up, I heard someone here in Honolulu, copped 20 pairs of MIAs from APB a local skate shop smh...like really!?

F*cked up, I heard someone here in Honolulu, copped 20 pairs of MIAs from APB a local skate shop smh...like really!?

The yeti is in Hawaii now?.. :tongue:

Ouch dude that sinks though. Fortunately, this shoe seems to be hit or miss depending on who you ask so I'm sure it won't be that hard to come by for around retail. Good luck dude.

See Jiraiya. All you have to do is wait and Super Black Thought swoops in with scoop.

Last edited:
+1 Civilist are simple and clean, even with the different materials it all flows together. Also like the flat laces, and the suede looks legit.

Hey what's good.. I'm sorta new to Dunk/sb/etc game. where can i get new releases? I've always been a big Jordan head but im off that. thanks in advance if you can help me out.

ASYLUM SKATE SHOP (760) 722-7675 HAS THE MIA FOR PHONE ORDER, SIZE 12 CONFIRMED!!!
John00 always coming through repped. Left my info now just waiting for a call back. For others wondering Asylum is selling them at retail $98
nthat.gif

I'm hoping that the Civilists aren't too hard of a cop. To be honest, I haven't heard or seen much about them outside of this thread. I consider that a great thing.

Btw was in DC this past weekend to catch the Dodgers in town and went by Palace 5ive for the first time. Decent spot. If you are a small size, give them a call, they had TONS of recent stuff from FTCs, Spots, MIAs, McRads, etc. Was hoping from what some at said that the Nike Store there would have some SBs in there but no dice.

The unique materials on the tounge and back tab. The overall colorway just looks great. They even threw waxed laces on em. A lot of attention went into the design of the dunk.

Plus the fact that Civilist isn't jumping on twitter screaming das icht booten nein strudel or whatever is German for "Hollywood Juice".
Ya I just didn't look at them closely enough until you all pointed some of those details out. They really are a very clean, refined shoe with some interesting materials. I like the tongue stripes a lot and the back padding is interesting too. I think they're just a tiny bit too subdued for me right now, but I'll probably regret not hunting them down in the future. 

Back
Top Bottom