2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

God damn you ShoeZeum....terrible timing 
mean.gif
 Wishing I had enough for these, they never seem to come around in a 12, FML! The unattainable...

%24_57.JPG
pimp.gif

^ use JACKS15 to save some more... 99 to CA
nerd.gif
repped
repped

thanks to both you guys. had to wake up extra early today before i go to nyc to visit a neurosurgeon because of a noncancerous growth on my pituitary gland. didnt think i would be able to get a pair for 91 shipped to NY before i left.  you guys helped me out!

Don't want to derail too much, but interview on NiceKicks with Wale and he talks SBs a little bit, including this interesting thought of his:

I’d like to see Nike SB step it up. I feel like – for some reason – Nike SB has been playing it safe over the past few years. I want to see more stuff like Mork and Mindys, the Jedis, the Olympics, the Sea Crystals and stuff like that. To me, the Pigeons are just OK. The 14-year-old me is not sleeping outside for a grey and orange sneaker.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/12/02/interview-wale-sneaker-culture-nike-sb-passing-on-3-million/2/

Anyways, carry on, thought some might find it interesting or want to read. 

I don't know if you're still looking for this shoe but I found a shop that has them in your size for retail.

Link: http://5597.webpossystem.com/ViewProduct.asp?ModelNumber=127Nike-Shoes-Dunk-Low-Pro-Blk-ClearJade

They're also having a 20% off Cyber Monday sale so use "CYBER20" to get 20% off your order.

Thank you John, I don't think they ship outside USA though, I found a pair of jamesons my size but $180 plus UK shipping is :x can't wait to show you all, my pick ups thank you everybody :smokin :tongue:

Last edited:
If anyone can find my a pair of 112's free of 3m scratching for retail pm me....(maybe the guy who got 10 pairs for 35% off)

Anyone know if jacks surfboards provide tracking numbers? It says my 112s shipped but I have no tracking

If anyone can find my a pair of 112's free of 3m scratching for retail pm me....(maybe the guy who got 10 pairs for 35% off)
wouldnt count on it... dude got banned again from NT youd have to chase him down on IG and expect to pay resell price 

I'm tight cause they have a suede check and tongue, you don't see that too often... All the dam kids raped NJ Skateshop before I could get anything which is pretty much the only local retailer by me that I know of.

Will Neckfaces move? I'm not looking to order online hoping some locals will have them atound me (Primitive or Val Surf) I'll prob leave work early today and try to cop. Wondering if NTLA or SM will have these.

How come they wont ever show a full pic of the black xmas pair .. its always a half shoe or something.

Back
Top Bottom