2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone have $500 I can borrow? I'll get you a pair of Tiffany's in exchange (;

The hype is real about equal in 2005 if not more

Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Inc., based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages.

I have a feeling there will be a ton of stock on these. They priced them low for a reason.

Joined today of course you wouldnt know much.

Ps dunks before were 55 for lows 65 for highs.

Theyll be $108 $98 all year round.

I sure hope that these rumors that Nike made a crapload of Tiffs are true. I don't wanna take another L after missing out on the YOTHs

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnick

I have a feeling there will be a ton of stock on these. They priced them low for a reason.

Joined today of course you wouldnt know much.

Ps dunks before were 55 for lows 65 for highs.

Theyll be $108 $98 all year round.

Not true dunk lows were 65$ dunk hi were 70$

And BP did not sale them early ! At all

no one would give freebies like that. only some, but not many. that's how it is bro. 2014, man, not 1994.

I got in my pair of Neckface Chronicles 2 today. Haven't had a pair of sb dunk hi's since uhhh 2009, the un-heavens gates. Got some GR mid's from last year and the firecracker pack for low's too. Started hauling in on runners but I decided to jump on the Neckface since I needed a clean black sneaker with a a bit of an accent. Now none of my previous sb dunks feel as comfortable as the Neckface do! They're really cushy and springy, nicely softly padded! WTF changed?! Is it just the insoles in the Neckface... they're damn comfortable.

http://www.eukicks.com/diamond-supply-co-x-nike-sb-dunk-hi-tiffany-available-early/

Came across these pictures while browsing around twitter. Closer look at the shoe and what not. Didn't the lows come with white laces too ? Quality doesn't seem all that bad, but can't judge by picture.

I think there's a site called sol3society. Asking for a little under 400 to secure a pair too. People really going out for it lol,
if you pay over $300 for these, it's not worth it. And 400 come on. WHy not just go higher and get some nice lows

I can't believe you guys are considering dropping $300 and $400 right now

Just wait prices aren't gonna increase once 20k pairs hit eBay

I can't believe you guys are considering dropping $300 and $400 right now

Just wait prices aren't gonna increase once 20k pairs hit eBay
Here's how I see it....if anyone is either stupid enough or want these enough to purchase for triple box price, let them. I think a lot of people want these cause they genuinely like them but I think there's even more people that want them hoping they can cash in on these and replicate what the low's have done.

I got in my pair of Neckface Chronicles 2 today. Haven't had a pair of sb dunk hi's since uhhh 2009, the un-heavens gates. Got some GR mid's from last year and the firecracker pack for low's too. Started hauling in on runners but I decided to jump on the Neckface since I needed a clean black sneaker with a a bit of an accent. Now none of my previous sb dunks feel as comfortable as the Neckface do! They're really cushy and springy, nicely softly padded! WTF changed?! Is it just the insoles in the Neckface... they're damn comfortable.
Here ya go! A breakdown of all they did. Quite a bit:

NIKE SB NEW TOOLING ON DUNK SOLES

Back
Top Bottom