2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ohio got zero Somps ! Don't be so hard on the re-selllers . People out here in flyover country do it because they need the money . All of which seems to be on the coasts

Not true. 2 skate shops in Ohio got the SOMPS. For the record, I'm not being hard or resellers for reselling (even though I'm not a fan of resellers) I'm being hard on them for the fashion in which they're choosing to do it in. It's not what they're doing, it's HOW they're doing it.

Not true. 2 skate shops in Ohio got the SOMPS. For the record, I'm not being hard or resellers for reselling (even though I'm not a fan of resellers) I'm being hard on them for the fashion in which they're choosing to do it in. It's not what they're doing, it's HOW they're doing it.

That stuff on Nigel's IG was just disrespectful

Not according to my SB dealer and I believe he is the biggest account in the state .  Nobody loves resellers , only pointing out that here they are doing it for food or drugs

Not true. 2 skate shops in Ohio got the SOMPS.
Do you know what shops John? I called the 3 bigger, well known shops here in Ohio (Martini, West Side, UNheard of) and they all said that they weren't getting them, whether they were lying or not idk. I'm j/w for future reference btw, not trying to call out "The Don" of our SB thread haha.

Last edited:
Somebody has to know this guy. They're all autographed too

This is why I don't do ny sneaker releases unless I got a RSVP ... A bunch of dudes with nothing todo will all go chill with the one dude that's willing to back the money. And grab a **** load of pairs... At mercer the dudes controlling the door watch for certain people and you can see how they jump the line while saying what up to them... Almost got in a fight there because of a dude.. Tried to tell me he was gonna run my pockets just because I wasn't from NYC and I shouldn't be there coppin..

Anyone know if niketown or mercer had any somps left? My pop works in grand central and want to see if he can swing through if anyone knew.

Phone orders are accepted today

What other NT locations received these? Did people bother calling places like Roosevelt FD yesterday? Just curious because everyone was surprised NTLV and NTNY had somp's

21mercer is sold out. I work 8 blocks away from nynt I'm goin over on my lunch (12pm est) to check the after math.. Tbh I really need to see these in person and feel the material because if it feels like a suede material I've never felt before I may consider joining the pack for the hunt.

That stuff on Nigel's IG was just disrespectful
Yeah, but remember people pay little kids to pretend they love ARod ( not this season but you know) for signed balls to sell. Not uncommon.

Last edited by a moderator:
i read on 21Mercer IG
Yeah, but remember people pay little kids to pretend they love ARod ( not this season but you know) for signed balls to sell. Not uncommon.

Agreed, this happens to any celebrity who's autograph is worth a dollar.

The creepy guy in the hotel lobby with the sharpie and Sports Illustrated mag or rookie jersey is just being nice to the athlete's face, he will say thank you and say hes a huge fan..but when the time comes he's chucking that thing on Ebay or dropping it off at the local pawn shop.

Back
Top Bottom