2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not feeling this rivalry pack at all. They look like GRs. I got itchy and bought some Kobe Details this morning. Bring on the DeLa Lows.

this he got his first and last name tied to the IG... so one could EASILY call up saying I"m ____ ____ and I'd like to cancel my order" :lol:

You don't even have to put that much effort in. You can chat with them on NDC and they'll do it. Not that it's something I advocate.

But hustling confirmations :smh:

it might just be me--but I'd rather have some asics of the same build but 1/5 of the cost. I don't get why people hype up designer branded sneakers. Givenchy shoes look like jazzed up supras. Why not just get some supras??

I hope rappers get more people get in to them so it make sit easier for what I want.

But yeah, I especially love the designer ones that are influenced by a sneaker like the Jordan I.

+1 (215) 425-2450
PA, USA Exit Skateshop. I called to chek for a 9 but they only had 11,11.5,13. Not sure if they do phone orders on these but i know they did to past releases. Helping u guys out in hopes of finding my 9 lol

damn, theyre selling pretty quick...still gonna pass though :smokin

UNC's are gone

Last edited:
finally pulled the trigger. $180 shipped. gonna get some YOTH in my life. 
nthat.gif

very tempted to get the gold coin lace locks... and maybe even some gold lace tips.

anyone get these things and have a good spot to get them?

finally pulled the trigger. $180 shipped. gonna get some YOTH in my life. 
nthat.gif

very tempted to get the gold coin lace locks... and maybe even some gold lace tips.

anyone get these things and have a good spot to get them?
nice dude, post pics when you get em!

Back
Top Bottom