2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm sure this question has been asked before. How do the Tiffany Dunk Highs fit? Do they fit like AJ1s?

Anybody own a pair of black Melvins and/or Shimizus?  How do they fit?  I usually wear a 12-13 but depending on the shoe I could make 11.5 work.  

Anybody own a pair of black Melvins and/or Shimizus?  How do they fit?  I usually wear a 12-13 but depending on the shoe I could make 11.5 work.  
I have Shimmys, they loosen up a bit so I'd go 1/2 down from your true size. But if you're 12/13 maybe 12 is what will work. Keep in mind I bought my vnds worn once or twice. But I used to be a 10.5 in the older dunk highs (sea crystals, Irons), an 11 in the recent stuff (SOMPs, YotH), and I kind of wish I bought a 10.5 instead of 11 with my shimizus

question to anyone that ordered an international pair of the yoth, did they come with the coin lacelocks? im trying to decide if I should just get the lacelocks or not because I don't think pairs in the states came with them.

question to anyone that ordered an international pair of the yoth, did they come with the coin lacelocks? im trying to decide if I should just get the lacelocks or not because I don't think pairs in the states came with them.
I havent seen anybody here mention that they got them with the coins. 

However there was a member who ordered too many of eBay and was shipping them out to NTrs. Dont remember the username though. Sorry :/

I have Shimmys, they loosen up a bit so I'd go 1/2 down from your true size. But if you're 12/13 maybe 12 is what will work. Keep in mind I bought my vnds worn once or twice. But I used to be a 10.5 in the older dunk highs (sea crystals, Irons), an 11 in the recent stuff (SOMPs, YotH), and I kind of wish I bought a 10.5 instead of 11 with my shimizus
Shimizus fit TTS. Maybe slightly bigger than usual.
Thanks.  I saw a used pair of black Melvins in 11.5 and since they seem to be so rare in anything close to my size, I was condering jumping on it.

So I called the post office about the stolen package, they said to file a police report so I did. Not too much help but that's done. Finally got a hold of mainland, they said they could get me another pair at half price. Not quite a free replacement but then again I was expecting them to do nothing. Definitely having everything just shipped to work from now on.

So I called the post office about the stolen package, they said to file a police report so I did. Not too much help but that's done. Finally got a hold of mainland, they said they could get me another pair at half price. Not quite a free replacement but then again I was expecting them to do nothing. Definitely having everything just shipped to work from now on.
Good to hear. Never hurts to ask. And as you said something is better than nothing.

I havent seen anybody here mention that they got them with the coins. 

However there was a member who ordered too many of eBay and was shipping them out to NTrs. Dont remember the username though. Sorry :/
im goign to order the coins from this guy on ebay then only 5 bucks shipped, which isn't too much to ask thanks tho

Just make sure you pay attention to the size of the coin, someone here ordered the wrong type and ended up with some that we're gigantic sized.

The "Stars" (how many nicknames does this shoe even have right now? lol) are set to release on June 1st at Nike http://sneakernews.com/2014/05/13/nike-sb-dunk-high-usa-flag-nikestore-release-date/. Sunday seems like an odd day but whatever. Hoping I can scoop these in person. 
"Stars" is the official nickname but I like "Captain Americas" better. I also have feeling that date will be pushed back, probably to the Saturday after that sunday. If it stays, they're a GR so it's no biggie

if these hit sale and the money is right i don't see why i wouldn't pull the trigger on these, would have to get Baos, Lance Mountains, and 510s first though.
Lance mountain would be my choice since it won't sit in stores like baos and 510s

Back
Top Bottom