2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unrealistic to EXPECT people that were probably friends to just stop talking to Vince cold turkey.

Regular people are friends with folks that have done wild and questionable things but we can do this virtue signaling thing that yall do.
Once he’s convicted the rock and cenas team will issue a lengthy letter officially “disassociating” themselves from VKM in support of women everywhere even though he still sending puppies to them every month
Bingo.

As a Wrassling fan we should hope AEW succeeds and not fail so that the overall product is thriving. Hope Tony CON can get out of the way and realize his faults.

But…
1713469804662.gif

So Steph and HHH have more common sense that Rock and Cena in this situation over Vince?

I hope AEW signs the Bellas, especially Brie, I love Brie, best missle dropkick and top tier seller.

Hopefully shes over her fears of doing suicide dives or doesnt do them at all if she jas another run.

If I was Bianca, id be salivating to destroy Jade's incapable wrestling self then put an end to Liv's Era's tour on the road to face Rhea, win the tilte, only to lose Tiffy Time, then go n a chase to reclaim it, then by this time Sasha Banks will come crawling back to WWE and we can have the rematch of the first womens singles match to headline a Mania. Sasha wins, quits WWE, joins NJPW, then joins AEW.

So Steph and HHH have more common sense that Rock and Cena in this situation over Vince?

I hope AEW signs the Bellas, especially Brie, I love Brie, best missle dropkick and top tier seller.

Hopefully shes over her fears of doing suicide dives or doesnt do them at all if she jas another run.
what happened to you in the nba thread little buddy?

says i cant reply to you cuz your banned in there?

Back
Top Bottom