3 Teens kill Australian man.. Vol. Just because

No more females or freedom for those guys. Don't see how or why any heterosexual man would put themselves in a situation that will have them living within arms reach of another guy. :smh:

Last edited:
No more females or freedom for those guys. Don't see how or why any heterosexual man would put themselves in a situation that will have them living within arms reach of another guy.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

so when I read where it happened and the motive, I just knew they weren't black...and then you post these three monsters.

nothing to do huh

no basketball, no baseball, not football, no ps3, no xbox, no girls, no fapping, no drinking, no swimming, no school shopping, no weed

then the law protects them from the death penalty....they should not only serve life sentences, they should be thrown in the hole for the rest of their pitiful lives to love in a permanent state of "nothing to do"

all three of those mothers shoulda swallowed or aborted

RIP to the victim, totally undeserving of this ending. I couldn't even imagine what that must feel like.
they probably did swallow and abort but ended up havin kids for the checks. 

I thought this happened in Australia at first. Smh. My People my people. They should be tortured.
they aint "your people". you had nothing to do with those TYPES of people. this aint a race, this is a type. the stereotype. their color just puts them in a bigger category. prisons were made for them. now that i think of it, i wouldnt want them buried under the earth cause then i fear the plants that will sprout above their graves will be violent and kill the other grass. pieces of **** should be blown to bits.

Mideval torture should be allowed to be used on murders, rapists, and child molestors when its 100% proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they indeed committed the horrific acts they committed.

Put these 3 in a public arena and torture them and I guarantee the murder rate goes down.

Chop a child molesters junk off and I guarantee molestation cases decrease and so on.

Just the fact that they killed dude because he was bored show that their beyond reform. Why waste tax dollars feeding and housing them for the rest of their lives.

had they been reversed and it was 3 white men and 1 black man, best believe CNN,FOX,NBC,ABC,ESPN 30 for 30,NEWSROOM would all have episodes/debates/shows/rallies for it. i bet you if the dude who got killed was black, they wouldnt have done it to him. either they are sociopaths or just plain ******ed. and something tells me they are both.

Don't see how this is a racially charged situation. Just appears to be a case of the idiotic and violent behavior of a few sociopaths.

not surprised. at all.

Regardless of race and location - this generation is the most socially maladjusted, least educated, laziest group around.

For every good kid out there raised right trying to do well - there will be 3 kids who will twerk, shoot people, then go home and tweet about it and post pictures of it on instagram.

Im 25. I hate kids born in the mid to late 90s and above. Saddens me to see how weak they have become.

This is just baseless and silly. Every crotchety, cynical, old person says this about the coming generation.

In any event, I'm curious to see more facts get released and the (over)reactions.

They should've killed themselves if they were so bored.

Can't even do something as normal as going for a run without some person who doesn't care about human life killing you.

This story reminded me of one last month where a guy just decided to run over a bunch of people near the beach and killed a woman from Italy on her honeymoon.

Last edited:
Mideval torture should be allowed to be used on murders, rapists, and child molestors when its 100% proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they indeed committed the horrific acts they committed.

Put these 3 in a public arena and torture them and I guarantee the murder rate goes down.

Chop a child molesters junk off and I guarantee molestation cases decrease and so on.

Just the fact that they killed dude because he was bored show that their beyond reform. Why waste tax dollars feeding and housing them for the rest of their lives.

this, sort of. the chair isnt good enough for something like this. either string them up in the middle of a stadium and have people take free shots or stick them in a dark cell and feed them bread forever. :smh:

Id burn them at the stake just for fun.because I'm bored. While I'm at it id throw some of the idiots killing other kids in Chicago in a den full of tigers as well. Just weed out the idiots from society slowly but surely.

Back
Top Bottom