3 Teens kill Australian man.. Vol. Just because

A lot of those dudes NEED positive motivation from an outside source, not just an outdated book/manual that gets taught by someone making less than 30k a year.  

Agreed. Reminds me of Sweeney in American History X.

Society puts virtually no stock in cons. That's why prison personnel are underpaid like a mf'er and inmates become lifetime offenders. No one gives a damn, as long as they're confined within prison walls.

Mideval torture should be allowed to be used on murders, rapists, and child molestors when its 100% proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they indeed committed the horrific acts they committed.

Put these 3 in a public arena and torture them and I guarantee the murder rate goes down.

Chop a child molesters junk off and I guarantee molestation cases decrease and so on.

Just the fact that they killed dude because he was bored show that their beyond reform. Why waste tax dollars feeding and housing them for the rest of their lives.
would it be unethical to throw this up on Pay per view?

because i mean...could you imagine the BUYRATES? the sweet sweet buyrates

From the FBI:

Violent crime in the United States fell for the fifth consecutive year in 2011 with murder, rape and robbery all going down, although crime remains a serious problem in many urban areas, the FBI said on Monday.The report of all crimes reported to police nationwide showed slightly more than 1.2 million violent incidents nationwide, while property crimes hit a nine-year low. There were 14,612 murders last year. Most victims were male and in cases where race was known, 50 percent were black and 46 percent were white. Statistics showed 514 murders in New York and 431 in Chicago.

Pretty interesting I thought. Out of 300,000 million people and only 14,612 murders. That's .005%. So you probably have a good chance of getting murdered as say...i dunno..but yeah...that's a crazy low #. The way the media talks about death and murder you'd think it'd be an actual bigger problem than what the reality is. You take out Chicago and New York from those stats and it basically you are 'safe' anywhere else in the country.

Electric chair is still legal in my state. Strap them all to one and call it a day.

if it was 3 white guys killing a black guy, thread would be 10x longer

you're right because the trolls,people with backup screen names and the closet racists would have a field day but since a white kid and a biracial kid was involved in the shooting the trolls will keep quiet.

if it was 3 white guys killing a black guy, thread would be 10x longer

you're right because the trolls,people with backup screen names and the closet racists would have a field day but since a white kid and a biracial kid was involved in the shooting the trolls will keep quiet.

Basically. Just essays back and forth of reactionary statements instead of actual discussions.

Talking bout firing on me...you must be out your rabbit *** mind talking like that.

I call it how I see it. Ignorant ***** deserve nothing less than torture.

lhYTgYH.gif

lol, can't stop laughing at this gif.

Back
Top Bottom