4g internet for home, worth it?

Im looking into getting internet service in my apartment... I have Directv and from what I know they dont offer internet service... What are my options and what am I better off doing?

Im looking into getting internet service in my apartment... I have Directv and from what I know they dont offer internet service... What are my options and what am I better off doing?

If you are talking about clear its hit or miss depending on your service. I personally check the local cable companies in your area they should all offer internet service.

If you are talking about clear its hit or miss depending on your service. I personally check the local cable companies in your area they should all offer internet service.

Bean's verse off this >>>
pimp.gif

Yea i might look into fios, my neighbor has it on the top floor but the signal isnt too good in the basement... My girl starts online school soon and she cant be with the bad connections...

Yea i might look into fios, my neighbor has it on the top floor but the signal isnt too good in the basement... My girl starts online school soon and she cant be with the bad connections...

Back
Top Bottom