5 Yr Anniversary on NT! How long do you plan to be on NT? Best moments on NT? Is it better or worse?

Joined Feb 08.
I plan on being here until i no longer have the urge to logon.
Favorite moment? Had to be The Tigers reaction thread. If anyone has link post that bad boy.

Was 15 when I joined here crazy how time flies. Love all my NT fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

why would someone plan how long they post on a message board?
laugh.gif

I didn't even think about it like that.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

What happened to all the girls on here? All i see is mytmouse. What about thytkerjob, dreaface, ratatat, that apples chick, queencitysneakerhead, weekendgirl, kneesh, dj bana?
They got scared off by the pathetic, desperate, thirsty schoolboys on here.

started lurking in 02/03 after a friend put me on to nt, but I didn't join till 08. some of my most memorable moments:
- Dr Todd retiring and selling his collection
- referring to the grapes as " those we do not speak of " after cam nelson shut down the official thread on release day
- the Lu Pe fiasco
- 09 eggplant thread
- Rock Deep brandishing a gun and posing with a pair of bron brons that he scammed off an nter

Lots more Im just goin off top right now

Been here since 2003, damn

first sn was airjordanboy23 then got banned and now with this on been strong ever since

I've been going to Niketalk since maybe 2003-2004. I didn't join till 2004 (not with this SN) and posting.

Fav moments have to be RockDeep's revelations, Snuggles revelations, BabyJ leaving and of course the JRose5 PM's
laugh.gif

forgot how long i've been on NT, but favorite moment had to have been a summer 4 or 5 years ago when an NTer was posting all sorts of nude/adult content per the requests of other NTers. The attempt at a coverup was amazing. True community coming together to save another person.

"What's your favorite cheese? Vol: Cheddar or Gouda?"

Joined like spring of 09 of me senior year in High school

I'll be on here until I'm in the ground. I wanna be buried with a NT shirt on

Wish I knew about NT during High school though.

My life since joining NT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

only been 4 years, feels like forever.

I'll be an NTer till they lower me 6 feet under.

Bury me in my Nikes.

6 years for me last month. More than any other form of media, etc. I've learned too damn much here growing up
laugh.gif

Been on here 8.5 years under this account. Got myself banned freshman year of HS because somewhat LIT me up. I made a girl help thread, then some dude told my gf at the time, ending the relationship. NT detectives are something else. Watch out.

Plan on being here for at least another 20 years.

Been a lurker 99.9 % of the time since 05

Memorable nters/ post
tap tap pull
the fight in the WDYWT
Neek post
That girl fight in the general forum
Post your pics and then seeing them posted on " that other site "
Goldenarmz auditioning to be on I love New York
The NTer that killed the rat
Finding out that guy - dont remember his name - who always posts his pics was an imposter
sais gifs
ask a "asian, african, jamaican" post
The IHOP fight 

Ninjahood  huge pictures

imo NT was way better in the past, now NT has just become a regular informative forum
I miss the drama
btw does anyone still have that NT WE KNOW DRAMA gif?

Back
Top Bottom