50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

laugh.gif
50 is hilarious...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Em > The South.
u wish...
This guy...how you from Cleveland and ride the south like a jockey at the Derby?
i dont ride nobody... they just make the best music right now... im biased like u idiots...
Unlike you I'm smart enough to retort without insulting you.....and thats not entirely true. They just have the strongest movement right now.And really its only a good....4 artists makin anything worth listening to. Your just too busy tryin to copy their steez to even realize it.

laugh.gif
@ saying 50 ended cam or Joe's careers.

You guys know that before 50 was even known that both had more classic material under their belts than 50 will ever have if he raps for another 50 years ?

Selling means nothing, and even so, Joe wasn't selling as much as 50 even before the beef and I'm sure if Cam came back his new album would sell goldat the worst.

Em > the south.

He can barely even rap anymore, so I doubt him jumping in will be like what y'all are imagining.

This is entertaining though. I would be happy if anyone gets killed... 50 or ross or khaled, whoever. All are garbage.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

laugh.gif

You guys know that before 50 was even known that both had more classic material under their belts than 50 will ever have if he raps for another 50 years ?

Selling means nothing, and even so, Joe wasn't selling as much as 50 even before the beef and I'm sure if Cam came back his new album would sell gold at the worst.
eek.gif

I f'ks with Ross one the strength of his flow alone. However, dude is a cornball for trying to hide his past by lying about it. With that being said 50 hasway to much ammunition... Ross is gonna get destroyed.

Ross knocked up a call girl?
smh.gif

Dude pulled out a picture of him and his moms.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Selling means nothing, and even so, Joe wasn't selling as much as 50 even before the beef and I'm sure if Cam came back his new album would sell gold at the worst.
Agreed

Originally Posted by r33p04s

laugh.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If the south ISN'T making the BEST music . . . Who is?? In the words of Chris Rock "Its WACK...But its better than that other WACK *$#+" . . .

The music coming out of the east coast is just sad, 98% of East Coast artists should be ashamed of themselves . . . Them ninjas in the south DO hustle and dothis *$#+ independent, they seem to grasp the idea of having financial independence before gettin @*$!$! by some MAJOR label . . . Have to atleast give themTHAT respect, them Ns about their business . . .

The East Coast is definitely still making the best music.

The South has a few gems and a bunch of dudes who hold it down but it can't compare to what the East is doing. I'm 100% sure anyone who disagreesprobably thinks the only thing popping in NYC is budden, jones and ron...
indifferent.gif

I don't get why everyone is so surprised about Cam selling gold either. That's a worst case scenario. If and when the album drops I'll be posting"I told you so..." just wait and see.

The South has a few gems and a bunch of dudes who hold it down but it can't compare to what the East is doing. I'm 100% sure anyone who disagrees probably thinks the only thing popping in NYC is budden, jones and ron...
indifferent.gif

I don't get why everyone is so surprised about Cam selling gold either. That's a worst case scenario. If and when the album drops I'll be posting "I told you so..." just wait and see.
QFT The south is not seeing the east

Once again, these NY dudes clinging to the past.
tired.gif

If the south ISN'T making the BEST music . . . Who is?? In the words of Chris Rock "Its WACK...But its better than that other WACK *$#+" . . .

That's real spit.

What gems has the East Coast dropped RECENTLY?

Em > the south.

He can barely even rap anymore, so I doubt him jumping in will be like what y'all are imagining.

This is entertaining though. I would be happy if anyone gets killed... 50 or ross or khaled, whoever. All are garbage.
Originally Posted by Remi23

The South has a few gems and a bunch of dudes who hold it down but it can't compare to what the East is doing. I'm 100% sure anyone who disagrees probably thinks the only thing popping in NYC is budden, jones and ron...
indifferent.gif

I don't get why everyone is so surprised about Cam selling gold either. That's a worst case scenario. If and when the album drops I'll be posting "I told you so..." just wait and see.
QFT The south is not seeing the east
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj230/sincere_wun/?action=view&current=comeon.gif

^ no one...Fab's prolly the closest. And Jim Jones

I consider Clipse the South too.

Get over it, the South has be running the game for a min.
NY n's get super salty cause they couldn't move the crowd w/ a gun - not anymore at least.

Ain't nobody knockin' like Gucci.
Ain't nobody had a 1st week and buzz like Wanye.
Ain't nobody got the lyrics like the Brothers Thorton.
Ain't nobody's BDS like Tip's, he's killing the radio.

ALL SOUTHERN ARTISTS.

50 tries to make himself relevant by straight dissin' people, but the act gets old. "I Get Money" was absolutely bonkers, but that's aboutit. He calls Ye a %#%, then gets bodied by him in soundscan. It doesn't look good for 50..he's running outta little ploys to stay relevant.

Back
Top Bottom