50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

"she bobbing and weavin
the #%#!$ a professional fighter"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

does anybody know who the guy in the sex tape is?
572363893a71f084d3fc0aeae4bdf585dbdcb92a.jpg
yall playin me like dat how many times yall gon quote me? yall lame i didn't mean it like dat its just cuz 50 ova there makin it seemsignificant as far as messin wit ross so i was j/w dis ain't sean penn in milk yo yall buggin right now

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

does anybody know who the guy in the sex tape is?
572363893a71f084d3fc0aeae4bdf585dbdcb92a.jpg
yall playin me like dat how many times yall gon quote me? yall lame i didn't mean it like dat its just cuz 50 ova there makin it seem significant as far as messin wit ross so i was j/w dis ain't sean penn in milk yo yall buggin right now

1b0266f329f28d18058e55ff832e28dfbd0a333b.jpg

"he licking on the ricky tattoo"
roll.gif
i haven't been to the music forum in a while, i had no idea this $$#% got this far.

Anybody else feel like all this time and money 50 wasting tryin to "ruin" Ross life is backfiring. I mean outside of the internet Ross winning

So now he's smokin crack and throwing #!#'s down stairs? I lost it when I saw the Smart car though, and then he said he wanted to get down with SODgang
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Anybody else feel like all this time and money 50 wasting tryin to "ruin" Ross life is backfiring. I mean outside of the internet Ross winning
Winning what? His reputation was ruined amongst most of his peers and he's looking foolish. All 50 did was expose the C.O. pics to the"average fan" and keep bullying this _...

Why can't some of y'all call it for what it is? Ross was exposed, forget that he was from the South for a minute...he's a phony, plain and simple.

Ross's boy Gunplay...Getting put to sleep...after talking +%*#...
Damn this dude can't buy a win
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at 50 laughing at the N...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Winning what? His reputation was ruined amongst most of his peers and he's looking foolish. All 50 did was expose the C.O. pics to the "average fan" and keep bullying this _...

Why can't some of y'all call it for what it is? Ross was exposed, forget that he was from the South for a minute...he's a phony, plain and simple.

QFT ross is washed up he's done and something tells me 50 ain't done

naw my dude, what happens when ross's deeper than rap comes out DEJ JAM IS IN THE WHOLE 3 VIDEOS OUT if they release another single , thats about 600,000thousand throw in the featuings,productions,print,promotion.....thats 1 million

ross would have to reach gold to break even........with mafia music and magnificent not even in the top 50 and his reputation being deminished that might nothappen................put it like this......t-pain did 500k akon did 500k and soulja boy did 200k

his last album came out before the c.o talk with muc stronger singles and did
[table][tr][td]2009[/td] [td]"Magnificent" (featuring John Legend)[/td] [td]82[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2008[/td] [td]"The Boss" (featuring T-Pain)[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][/table]

I don't know if you caught the last couple things Fif said... but dude got way too much info on these boys.

They all need to lay back, join Flo-Rida entourage or something.

Back
Top Bottom