50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by cartune

Anybody else feel like all this time and money 50 wasting tryin to "ruin" Ross life is backfiring. I mean outside of the internet Ross winning
Winning what? His reputation was ruined amongst most of his peers and he's looking foolish. All 50 did was expose the C.O. pics to the "average fan" and keep bullying this _...

Why can't some of y'all call it for what it is? Ross was exposed, forget that he was from the South for a minute...he's a phony, plain and simple.
It aint really about the C.O talk im talkin bout when I bring it up with chicks they on that "50 foul I cant even mess wit 50 no more" and some girl was like all this stuff 50 doin could backfire and people go out and support ross cause they hate 50/feel sorry for ross. And I hear thatMagnificient song all the time on the radio.

And dude who posted the Magnificient numbers I didnt know it was that bad Mag is a way better song than Boss maybe u have a point
tired.gif

That video looks like Gunplay was having a drug overdose..
laugh.gif
Fif still losing on the music front though, no matter how many of yall ignorethat...

LOL............that clown Gunplay from Ricky's group was sleeping on the curb. It always be the dudes with the biggest mouths and talk the most $!** thatbe getting dropped first. It's over for Rick FRAUD, first his album gets pushed back, baby mom is exposed on the net getting ran threw, and now one of hisclose boys gets dropped. Now all 50 needs to do is get one of the baby moms to fly Rick FRAUDS's kid to New York so 50 can take the kid shopping in Toys RUs or something like that.

Fif still losing on the music front though

I see what your saying but at the sametime 50 is ruining whatever is left of Rick FRAUD's career and destroying him as a man, at this point intime I think it's safe to say that 50 doesn't care about the music aspect of things, and why should he, he makes more off of endorsements or moviesanyway.

Yo real talk I've never seen such a one-sided rap beef before in my life. It's like there's a never ending stream of L's for Ross.
smh.gif
eek.gif
@Gunplay laid out.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

laugh.gif
Fif still losing on the music front though
As far as what? The disses released so far? "Officer Ricky" has been getting RADIO play...that alone puts it ahead of anything Ross putout. None of these dudes are about to drop an Ether track, but 50's "winning" on that side of things.

If you're talking about quality of their overall music then forget what I said...
Originally Posted by cartune

It aint really about the C.O talk im talkin bout when I bring it up with chicks they on that "50 foul I cant even mess wit 50 no more" and some girl was like all this stuff 50 doin could backfire and people go out and support ross cause they hate 50/feel sorry for ross. And I hear that Magnificient song all the time on the radio.
That's all I needed to read. Since when do random broads' opinions matter regarding this situation? They're not informed; we are.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

That's all I needed to read. Since when do random broads' opinions matter regarding this situation? They're not informed; we are.
exactly the opposite of how it should be
because these birds and uninformed bums made weezy plat in 1 week
tired.gif
, noteven knowing he kisses men and had albums before the carter 1 and mixtapes with squad up
tired.gif

See what yall don't understand is that Ross isn't the one taking this seriously cause just like he said before,if Fif REALLY was bout beef and sending shooters or what not, he wouldn't even say he knows where people live at on film. He would just show up.

This is suppose to be a hip hop battle, not beef. It's sad to see that cartoons and publicity stunts are what people wanna see instead of seeing this beingsettled on wax. Like dude from Triple C's said, Fif is like the Wizard of Oz. All smoke screens and mirrors but when it comes down to it, he's notgonna hurt a fly. I like Fif and respect his hustle by the way but sometimes I feel like he takes the coward way out of his battles. If it's like that thensee these dudes man to man cause that's what they say they are willing to do...

^^^^ its not about who wins over the beat..... its about outsmarting your competition and doing whateva it takes to get rid of them.

florida.gif

2qa8tj7.jpg

^^^^ Yea thats like almost 3yrs ago, 50 diggn up ol footage like he got Gun Play knocked out.... But GunPlay a wild N' dude on some hard drugs

i like 50's music much more than ross's.....i actually liked get up + i get it in. And Officer Ricky and Tia told me > any ross diss thus far. Rossis delusional

Back
Top Bottom