50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

The whole Gun Play thing is old footage, way before the 50 beef cuz his hair short...but GunPlay is smoker any way
laugh.gif

So basically what your saying is this guy Gun Play was getting his !@+ knocked out even 3 years ago huh, aint no telling how many more L's he's takenon since then. No wonder this guy rolls with Rick FRAUD, I see both these dudes have alot in common.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The whole Gun Play thing is old footage, way before the 50 beef cuz his hair short...but GunPlay is smoker any way
laugh.gif

So basically what your saying is this guy Gun Play was getting his !@+ knocked out even 3 years ago huh, aint no telling how many more L's he's taken on since then. No wonder this guy rolls with Rick FRAUD, I see both these dudes have alot in common.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

So basically what your saying is this guy Gun Play was getting his !@+ knocked out even 3 years ago huh, aint no telling how many more L's he's taken on since then. No wonder this guy rolls with Rick FRAUD, I see both these dudes have alot in common.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

one of ricks children's mother is on tape !++$%#+
the other is begging for money
ricky was a c.o....officer(a job that you can only maintain while having no felonies, a pretty record)
ricky's never had a cd crack a mil before any alligations
damn!....career is on some jarule

For all those people saying how 50 cent sold out and how Rick Ross makes better music, consider this:

What I have always liked about 50 cent/Gunit/Shady aftermath is the fact that they only rely on members within their own cliche to make songs. With theexception of Curtis which 50 MEANT to be a more commercial and less hardcore rap album, he has never had to rely on T-Pain or Kanye West etc to make a hit. Allof his hooks are done by himself or nate dogg or another member of the fam. For Before I Self Destruct, he warned that no one should expect the features thatwere on Curtis. Curtis was nothing more than an experiment, or maybe even an adjustment to a world where the only thing the public likes is extensivemainstream pop features, and obviously this was not well recieved by his core listeners. Therefore, before saying that Rick Ross makes better music (forgettingthat he is a fraud for the moment), take a moment to think whether Rick Ross could ever make a solid album without the aid of the industry's darlings(Akon, T-Pain, Lil Wayne) and then think of the two albums 50 cent made just using the people he trusts and meshes to well with that were bigger successes thanRick Ross will never see in his life. People come in here looking at Curtis saying how 50 is done when it was clearly, like I said, an experiment in surveyingthe state of the industry. Before I Self Destruct will not dissapoint.

Idk about yall but Im sad for
Ricks kids... What about his kids?
Everybody involved in this beef is
makin it the worst for them....

Oww!

Originally Posted by ItWasWritten

For all those people saying how 50 cent sold out and how Rick Ross makes better music, consider this:

What I have always liked about 50 cent/Gunit/Shady aftermath is the fact that they only rely on members within their own cliche to make songs. With the exception of Curtis which 50 MEANT to be a more commercial and less hardcore rap album, he has never had to rely on T-Pain or Kanye West etc to make a hit. All of his hooks are done by himself or nate dogg or another member of the fam. For Before I Self Destruct, he warned that no one should expect the features that were on Curtis. Curtis was nothing more than an experiment, or maybe even an adjustment to a world where the only thing the public likes is extensive mainstream pop features, and obviously this was not well recieved by his core listeners. Therefore, before saying that Rick Ross makes better music (forgetting that he is a fraud for the moment), take a moment to think whether Rick Ross could ever make a solid album without the aid of the industry's darlings (Akon, T-Pain, Lil Wayne) and then think of the two albums 50 cent made just using the people he trusts and meshes to well with that were bigger successes than Rick Ross will never see in his life. People come in here looking at Curtis saying how 50 is done when it was clearly, like I said, an experiment in surveying the state of the industry. Before I Self Destruct will not dissapoint.
good 1st post

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by doyung9

Fif's net worth> losing on the "music front"
Is this what music has come to?

What the %@$# does 50s net worth have anything to do with us? The fans.
what's your point? who makes better music?

I still got GRODT on my iTunes... can listen to it all day, everyday... and would listen to it before I'd ever put in Port of Miami, Trilla, or Deeper thanCrap.

point being... 50 not losing on any fronts. The sooner everyone, including Rick Fraud, realizes this, the sooner he'll go away and we won't have to seehis saggy man boobs hanging out in the 30 degree weather freestyling.

saw the vid over the weekend...was totally unnecessary but fif commentary was Gus Johnson status
laugh.gif
duke let loose in shorty dumb quick and raw dog then laidin it for a hot minute...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

What I have always liked about 50 cent/Gunit/Shady aftermath is the fact that they only rely on members within their own cliche to make songs. With the exception of Curtis which 50 MEANT to be a more commercial and less hardcore rap album, he has never had to rely on T-Pain or Kanye West etc to make a hit. All of his hooks are done by himself or nate dogg or another member of the fam. For Before I Self Destruct, he warned that no one should expect the features that were on Curtis. Curtis was nothing more than an experiment, or maybe even an adjustment to a world where the only thing the public likes is extensive mainstream pop features, and obviously this was not well recieved by his core listeners. Therefore, before saying that Rick Ross makes better music (forgetting that he is a fraud for the moment), take a moment to think whether Rick Ross could ever make a solid album without the aid of the industry's darlings (Akon, T-Pain, Lil Wayne) and then think of the two albums 50 cent made just using the people he trusts and meshes to well with that were bigger successes than Rick Ross will never see in his life. People come in here looking at Curtis saying how 50 is done when it was clearly, like I said, an experiment in surveying the state of the industry. Before I Self Destruct will not dissapoint.
good 1st post

Can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not but w/e
laugh.gif

The only reason Rick Ross hasn't been Ja Ruled is because on the grand scheme of things, he's a nobody. You can't be buried when the average radiolistener don't know who you are.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

good 1st post

Can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not but w/e
laugh.gif

nah you made really good points no one has mentioned on this thread

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

The only reason Rick Ross hasn't been Ja Ruled is because on the grand scheme of things, he's a nobody. You can't be buried when the average radio listener don't know who you are.
Seriously. Ja was a big name when he was doin it. Your grandma was singin i'm real, but she has no clue who the biggest bawse is.

Back
Top Bottom