50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

Originally Posted by Trig20

is there someone from orange/irvine that can help me out with some hyperdunks?
nerd.gif
i wonder how many stores still have hyperdunks left in sizes 9.5 to 12 lol. our store is pretty much out.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

By the way I'm looking for a long term Footlocker hook-up... I'm located in NYC and wear an 11.5

Hoopsboy I got you e-mail from last time, but if I can find a local hook up that would be great.

I'll definitely look out money wise... or a hook up from my job which is probably the best connect you'll get on something so nice...

Let me know... I'm looking for the 8/15 package... black Penny III's... and the black/white colorway of the Hyperdunks to play ball in.

Tell 'em you'll buy an insole on each purchase and you pretty much locked up your NYC connect. Hell, prolly nationwide...
yeah they love pushing those insoles......too funny.

Originally Posted by thacamel

An email today at Footlocker stated that it was tentatively scheduled for Friday-Saturday
this coming fri and sat (4/17-4/18)? or next weekend (4/24-4/25)?

im guessing its the 24th and the 25th weekend b/c as long as i been in the company i dont ever remember have a 50 on the same week we got paid, but then icould be wrong but thats just what i remember. plus my DM texted me today soo far he heard nothing of a 50 this week also which he could be wrong also. we willjust have too wait and find out

The last 50 you can purchase jordans that dropped last 2 weeks before, not sure what will be on the exclusion list.

I'd like to get a pair of Hare 1s if it's this weekend and they aren't on the exclusion list.

Originally Posted by deesnake003

im guessing its the 24th and the 25th weekend b/c as long as i been in the company i dont ever remember have a 50 on the same week we got paid, but then i could be wrong but thats just what i remember. plus my DM texted me today soo far he heard nothing of a 50 this week also which he could be wrong also. we will just have too wait and find out

there's times it runs into paychecks. Champs & i believe foot action run their paychecks the opposite weeks of foot, kids foot & lady foot, so intechnicality, they always do it when @ least some1 gets paid in the company. all last yr it seemed to run whenever champs got paid. my gf used to work @ champs& a lady foot so i know all this.

SickWitIt wrote:
I'd like to get a pair of Hare 1s if it's this weekend and they aren't on the exclusion list.

me 2...hare 1's grew on me. I'm looking to get the Hare 1s, freshwater 95's, the white/blue Penny 3's & still deciding on other things.

can anyone hook it up in portland, OR??? i looking to get the air max 2009 for the wifey and me

Back
Top Bottom