6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

AJ wants to see the real Big Red Machine.
Spoiler [+]
pause

- As noted earlier, Ric Flair was spotted over the weekend in Greenville, South Carolina where Raw is coming from tonight. Flair is out of his contract with TNA but is said to be under a no-compete clause. As previously reported, Arn Anderson and Triple H, who were Flair's Four Horsemen stablemate and Evolution stablemate respectively, are being advertised for Tuesday's Smackdown TV taping in Columbia, South Carolina.

Back in the day there was a Kane fan page on geocites called "The Big Red Sex Machine"

lol

Haven't posted in a while, but good lord. AJ has come up!!!!

#1 FAN!!!!!!!

images

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WWF Championship (2 times)
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)

not to nention, he was a monster heel and was a main eventer on both brands

u just say no because he wasn't created by Vince.
Sid was one of the worst big man workers and worst promos in the history of the business.  You cannot be serious that just because he had a few title reigns (strictly because of his size), you think he's a Hall of Famer.

cant u say that about guys who are already in the HOF?

Sid headlined two of the worst WM's business-wise in history.

- Here is Chris Jericho's latest suspension countdown tweet: "19 is the title of Adele's debut album. Also I was 19 when I moved from away from home and 19 when I had my debut match vs (Lance Storm)."

Sid was one of the worst big man workers and worst promos in the history of the business.  You cannot be serious that just because he had a few title reigns (strictly because of his size), you think he's a Hall of Famer.

cant u say that about guys who are already in the HOF?

Sid headlined two of the worst WM's business-wise in history.

laugh.gif
you're a jerk

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Wish the Big Boss Man would return from the grave and hang the Big Show again.

remember boss man's nemesis, Nailz?
laugh.gif

Randy Orton’s future with WWE is uncertain following their announcement Wednesday that he was being suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the Talent Wellness Program. SuperLuchas.net reports the SmackDown wrestler met with Chairman Vince McMahon, Executive Vice President of Talent and Live Events Paul Levesque and Executive Vice President of Television Production Kevin Dunn at the organization’s headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut on Friday to discuss his future with the organization.

A WWE source described the meeting’s atmosphere as “hostile;

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I watched a promo of his a couple days ago
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I watched a promo of his a couple days ago
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

enjoy those because u will never see him in the WWE again.

didn't Bossman drive with UT's father's casket dragging on the back of a hearse or some shh?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom