6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

What? This is an actual match? I thought this was done so they'd have something to put in the Best of Raw 2000 bluray

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

One would think Cena would have learned to stop playing with his opponents and finish the match.

It blows my mind how grown men in the crowd cheer for Cena after nights like this.
If I went to a show and this was my main event segment, I would be furious.  And that's exactly why I don't go to WWE shows outside of major PPVs anymore.

So glad I turned it back to the OKC/Spurs game right after Cena pinned Tensai
laugh.gif
As soon as I turn it back,
Cena is kicking out of Cole's pin (apparently after a Tensai run-in). What was the point of that match and the stuff
i missed!?!
30t6p3b.gif

How can WWE continue putting crap like this week in and out and panic over ratings................

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

How can WWE continue putting crap like this week in and out and panic over ratings................

Summer mostly everything else on tv is reruns. Raw will and should go back to two hours no later than Labor day, once other networks premiere their shows ie MNF the ratings drop will be a big concern... 

Originally Posted by hymen man

I thought Cole was onna start being more of a tweener instead of heel... ?

Cole has actually been very neutral for a while now and actually doing a pretty good job.  I have no idea what tonight was about other than that WWE's roster is so thin that there is no one else to have Cena main event against.

Missed the majority of Raw because I was watching the Playstation E3 press conference, but I did get to see that last segment with Tensai, Cole & Cena.

I wish I missed that.
eyes.gif

Welp, tonight was the nail in the coffin for Tensai.

Looking forward to seeing what Pop McMahon has in store for next week.

I'll never forget being at that Raw in 2002 for HHH's return.  I don't know if I've ever heard a louder pop.

Agreed.

I still remember that moment to this day. The crowd went ape-+%+$ when Triple H came out.

^What that crowd didn't know toine is that HHH would be dropping the ban hammer on people for the next 4-5 years
laugh.gif

Next week I will be DVR'ing the show and starting at 9pm with a lot of fast forwarding. There is no way I am sitting through 3+ straight hours of WWE right now.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- We noted before that officials would be looking at several prospects in WWE developmental this week. One of those prospects is Kayla Armstrong – daughter of WWE referee Scott Armstrong, niece to “Road Dogg

My feedback for tonight's show (for Review-A-Raw on LiveAudioWrestling)

This was an alright episode of Raw that I was never able to enjoy because the storm cloud of the impending main event hung over the entire show. As soon as Cena started with the comedy in the opening segment, I was immediately put in a sour mood. The only surprise was that the main event segment was even worse than I expected.

The positives of the show...
-Punk vs Kane was surprising solid. I'm not a Kane fan but this was a good showing. I really liked AJ's interaction with Kane after the match (though I didn't like what was to come later).
-Sheamus and Ziggler also had a pretty good match. No surprise with the result, but at least Ziggler got a decent amount of time to work with no Swagger in sight.
-Sin Cara v Hunico was a fun little match. These two worked pretty well together.
-The Big Show promo was excellent. Probably my favorite thing of the show. It was different than the Brock promo package before his match with Cena, but it accomplished a similar result. It felt real and made him seem like a pissed off monster.

I didn't like AJ and Josh backstage. It didn't feel like it fit with her character. She goes from being crazy and kind of clueless to being manipulative trying to take advantage of men. And of course Punk will never "see" this segment, so he'll be blindsided when she turns on him, making him look like a dumb babyface.

It's already been asked, but what kayfabe power does Mr. McMahon have? I thought he was relieved by the board of directors. The commercials advertised him as "The Boss is Back." Unless I missed something, huge booking holes like this drive me crazy.

And then the main event. I think we all saw Tensai coming from a mile away, as well as Cena beating him clean. You would have thought Cena would have learned his lesson treating matches like comedy after losing to Laurinaitis, but we got more of it with Cole. I'm not going to rant about it because I'll just get pissed off, but this is everything I hate about WWE. I have no desire to tune in for 3 hours next week.

The Cena segments ruined this show for me. 2/10.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

If Lesnar AND HHH aren't on the 3 hour MNR this will be the dumbest thing they've done since letting Sid headline a WM

so sid was wrestling himself? lets see, he wrestled hogan in 1 and undertaker was another.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

What was that big announcement Meltzer was suppose to make on Monday?

EA Sports took over the UFC video game license from THQ.
It could have a wrestling tie-in since THQ also makes the WWE games.  THQ is in really bad shape and may not be around much longer.

yea, 4w is right. THQ closed down a few of their studios already in the past few months.

Tonight Ryback squashed two regional talents Kirby Mack, and Stoney $@!!!@ at tonight’s WWE Monday Night RAW Supershow from Greenville, SC.

Kirby Mack has past experience working for Ring of Honor and TNA, and both Mack and $@!!!@ are regulars at HVW in Hendersonville, NC. Which has recently had Matt Hardy and Reby Sky, and this weekend DGUSA Champion Johnny Gargano will be wrestling.

John Cena called out The Big Show after Raw went off the air tonight. Johnny Ace came out and announced himself, David Otunga and Big Show vs. Cena in a handicap match.

Show was never tagged in during the bout. Cena pinned Otunga and nailed the Attitude Adjustment on Ace to end the show.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

If Lesnar AND HHH aren't on the 3 hour MNR this will be the dumbest thing they've done since letting Sid headline a WM

Lesnar won't be back until after Money in the Bank, probably the 1000th episode of Raw.

Back
Top Bottom