$69k for a 2015 Tahoe LTZ... Smh!

There's a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with 8300 miles for $62,900 or best offer right now on Ebay.

I'm about 90% sure if someone searched hard locally with $55k cash in hand then they could get one. I didn't necessarily mean having 0 miles, I was talking about getting a same year model.

Btw, wth does what someone actually drive have to do with their car knowledge? That #NT logic... :lol:
im sayin

zyzz seem like he dont know much more about cars than the avg nter he tryna **** on

wut?

once again we were talkin about brand new, i know what they go for used. i know about prices on all SRT's :lol:

chryslers are some of my fav cars :lol: hell outta here man

CTS V wagon is still on my radar as a replacement for my Magnum SRT8. I'm just waiting to see what Mopars next muscle car gen has to offer.

Anyone that thinks that today's Cadillacs are not as good, or better than the German competition are in denial.

The Nordschleife Nurburgring begs to differ.

YOURE CRAZY.
the F10 M5 was recorded at 7:55 on the ring,
COMPARED to the slower CTS-V, that clocked in at 7:59.32.

Come on bro. The caddy is cool, but its not messing with the bimmer when you talk numbers.
The rest is objective.

YOURE CRAZY.

Come on bro. The caddy is cool, but its not messing with the bimmer when you talk numbers.
The rest is objective.

and it took how long for BMW to develop a car to beat the now pretty old CTS V?

i rest my case

I wish there was a thread on NT where we can actually learn about cars and not have every one arguing

word. Base American SUV have always been expensive.
Not sure if you're talking about the last statement, but yes. The CTS-V can out handle and out run the car's you mentioned. It's the reason Ferrari bought the patents for the suspension off GM.

It can out handle it but still runs a slower 'ring' time.:rolleyes

i rest my case

Pleaseeee rest it.
Once again you are wrong.
The prior M5 was 7 years old when the CURRENT CTS-V released (2012)
This year was also the last year for this car, being it was LCI'd 3 years prior. (2009)
The NEW M5 is what the CTS-V compares to.
It released 2013.

Know your **** before you talk ****.

Last edited:
$70k for a Tahoe? You better wait till the end of the year to get it, or might as well get a Denali. **** $95k for an Escalade
mean.gif
and terrible gas mileage too.............naaaa

Not sure if you're talking about the last statement, but yes. The CTS-V can out handle and out run the car's you mentioned. It's the reason Ferrari bought the patents for the suspension off GM.

i rest my case

Pleaseeee rest it.
This year was also the last year for this car, being it was LCI'd 3 years prior. (2009)
It released 2013.

lemme do donuts in ur m5 plz

YOURE CRAZY.

The rest is objective.

Thats an unofficial time for the f10, meaning it was someones personal car that may have been modified, tuned or stripped for weight. BMW has been very reluctant to test it officially because they fear loosing to an Ameriburger that costs half their MSRP.

YOURE CRAZY.

The rest is objective.

Thats an unofficial time for the f10, meaning it was someones personal car that may have been modified, tuned or stripped for weight. BMW has been very reluctant to test it officially because they fear loosing to an Ameriburger that costs half their MSRP.

OUCH

Pleaseeee rest it.
The prior M5 was 7 years old when the CURRENT CTS-V rele
ased (2012)
It released 2013.

The current cts-v was a 09MY car. It is only now getting bested by German makes. Wait till the 15' cts-V comes wit 600+ hp LT4 from the next Z06...all while weighing @400 lbs less than the M5 and E AMG. (the upcoming ats-v will destroy the new M3/4 too btw). Although I understand the argument about public opinion regarding caddys perceived image (prestige) vs. Germans. There is (won't be) no doubt that GM has the best performance engineers in the auto industry (exotic makers excluded...until the Z06 drops)

$95k for an Escalade?
$69k for a Tahoe?
$80k for a Toyota?

Dudes could be driving around in a Maserati, hell even a Bentley a few years old with about 30k miles for that price. Yeah i get it, some dudes aren't all about the name, but anyone picking a Toyota/Tahoe over a Bentley with 26k miles for the same price is laughable IMO.
Ever heard of maintence?

It's expensive maintaining those cars.

There's a reason they buy those suv's. It's fits their family needs. Or they want an SUV.

Smh. This guy......
was just about to say this

once that warranty is up, dudes are tossin that masi or bentley because it aint worth it

while the work horse tahoe is still bein used

It can out handle it but still runs a slower 'ring' time.
eyes.gif

i rest my case
Pleaseeee rest it.
It released 2013.

the second gen cts v was definitely made in 2009, u just started noticing it in 2012

Thread got me scared to buy a new car lol my 98 Acura has 145k , can you get any good cars for low mileage under 13k

Thread got me scared to buy a new car lol my 98 Acura has 145k , can you get any good cars for low mileage under 13k
man they just talkin about new ****, stuff with only 6 miles on the odometer

hell yea you can find decent whips for decent mileage for 13k>

the best time to buy a car is during the winter tho

I'd put my 2014 Impala LTZ2 up against any sedan similarly priced, or even priced a lil higher. Car is a damn beast

Yea I love those new Impalas too. Heard the LTZ has more horsepower than the previous generation's SS while being better on gas...

For the record... The Toyota Landcruiser starts at 80K...

Auto price points across the board are sickening.

50 grand for an average auto is ridiculous. But people are so comfortable financing for 8 years, or leasing for 3 years that the industry can raise prices as they see fit. This is a generation of spenders and maxed out credit.

Its going to take another collapse for the auto industry to get the message.

For any car purchase talk thread/

i rest my case

Pleaseeee rest it.
It released 2013.

what years were these times done in?

It's no secret that early 2000's American cars had problems. This is a main reason why people lost respect for American cars. As of recent, especially after the bail out American cars have been beating everybody.

The CTS-V beat everybody and then years later BMW developed something to beat it. That's usually how it goes, now just wait for GM to throw something together and beat BMW again.

Pleaseeee rest it.
The prior M5 was 7 years old when the CURRENT CTS-V rele
ased (2012)
It released 2013.

The current cts-v was a 09MY car. It is only now getting bested by German makes. Wait till the 15' cts-V comes wit 600+ hp LT4 from the next Z06...all while weighing @400 lbs less than the M5 and E AMG. (the upcoming ats-v will destroy the new M3/4 too btw). Although I understand the argument about public opinion regarding caddys perceived image (prestige) vs. Germans. There is (won't be) no doubt that GM has the best performance engineers in the auto industry (exotic makers excluded...until the Z06 drops)

Word, Although I really hope that GM doesn't continue the LT4 anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom