750k to 7.29 pizza deliveryman

foodstamps
eek.gif
am i supposed to feel bad for this dude?

He could be worse, he could be broke and on niketalk trying to cop the newest jordans knowing he cant afford them, like a lot of people on here.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

smh...that has to suck...surprised wifey stuck around. she really does LOVE him
nah son is broke. Why divorce him? She ain't getting no cake anyhow.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

foodstamps
eek.gif
am i supposed to feel bad for this dude?
I'm saying..

I don't believe this story for one bit.

The dude can trade a personal account for a living and make more than he does "delivering pizzas". He doesn't even have to be that great atrader.

Story smells like $$%$@%@!.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

The dude can trade a personal account for a living and make more than he does "delivering pizzas". He doesn't even have to be that great a trader.

QFT
and funny how we're supposed to pity these rich people that are in debt trying to keep the luxurious style of lives they've been living.
they can prolly sell everything and still be set for life in a lower middle class suburb.......but thats too "beneath them"
laugh.gif

Well if the story is true, I don't feel sorry for dude at all.
He or his family has a spending problem.

In 2004 both my parents together didn't make half of what dude made, both lost their jobs that year, we lived on savings and now we are doing good.

Making 15 million in 20 years and only saving 500 thousand? Seriously?

The dude can trade a personal account for a living and make more than he does "delivering pizzas". He doesn't even have to be that great a trader.

agreed. what respectable trader starts his own hedgefund w/o securing investors first?

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by reggie707

20 years of work and he only had 500,000 in savings?~?!?!

I swear people don't know when to stop spending until its too late
Originally Posted by DMan14

"I had no idea what anything cost in a store," he said. "I'd just put it in the cart and buy."
dude was living the "American Dream", having a nice house, white wife, and not giving a
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

He made it once already he'll get his money up again.
he obviously doesn't have (or doesn't believe himself to have) many skills if hes find delivering pizza with so much debt

they bailed him out??? at times like that, you GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOL... you sell your car and house... what are they rexpecting here?

and "wishes he would have put more in savings." yeah, that relyes on you HOUSE wife. stop going on so many vacations and think for just one second..why dont you get a job

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

what can else can she do?? she has no other choice cuz she aint got her own money

most of the women are arm candy/trophy wives.. think she can't bag another fat ugly millionaire? just point her to rick ross.. simp king.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by DMan14

"I had no idea what anything cost in a store," he said. "I'd just put it in the cart and buy."
dude was living the "American Dream", having a nice house, white wife, and not giving a
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^i was going to say the same thing. due should have been putting in like at least 300k into savings each year.

but it's true what they say, "the more you make, the more you'll spend."

it just happens that way.

Now he understands what a dollar really means.

No pity at all, we all make mistakes and he made one, move on and live life.

And story does sound fishy...with a College Degree, he could atleast get something than delivering Pizza.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

agreed. what respectable trader starts his own hedgefund w/o securing investors first?

that's exactly what I was thinking, how can an experienced trader not figure out some way to make more than min wage??

roll.gif

but damn, 20 years of work and no savings left.. bad decision making..

I give props to this dude.

He knows he can start over.. he put his pride to the side, and instead of whining about it and complaining. He went out and got a job and earning that paycheckwhile he regroups and gets a better job.

Even though he didnt put enough into his savings -really dumb-, but he took a risk and tried to open his own firm... nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom