750k to 7.29 pizza deliveryman

laugh.gif
i was gonna post this story,he should have alot more in savings though.

woe is me i can't afford the $30,000/year private school tuition for my children

this isn't even college tuition?

this is what happens when you become selfish & spoiled. yea i really don't feel bad for them one bit. my family can't even afford a cuny, myfathers heart surgery.... and they are still tryna collect on that... nearly 100,000 bucks. and when we were younger we couldn't afford heat or goddamnfood. we had to get food from the church food drive thing
smh.gif
and there are families 100000 times worse and no one is helping them or feeling bad forthem.....750k/year?
smh.gif

smh...that has to suck...surprised wifey stuck around. she really does LOVE him

on that 21 questions type bs

If I ain't rap 'cause I flipped burgers at Burger King
would you be ashamed to tell your friends you feelin' me?

would youuu stiiillll have love for meeee

hmm the pizza palor I work at told me they didn't need me tonight, wasn't busy.... wonder if some ex-millionaire came in and took my job.

I feel sorry for the children if anything. They got so used to the lifestyle and now it's all gone. Not only that but they're living on foodstamps.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

woe is me i can't afford the $30,000/year private school tuition for my children

this isn't even college tuition?

this is what happens when you become selfish & spoiled. yea i really don't feel bad for them one bit. my family can't even afford a cuny, my fathers heart surgery.... and they are still tryna collect on that... nearly 100,000 bucks. and when we were younger we couldn't afford heat or goddamn food. we had to get food from the church food drive thing
smh.gif
and there are families 100000 times worse and no one is helping them or feeling bad for them.....750k/year?
smh.gif
QFT!

Some 'anonymous donor' paid for the dude's kids' tuition when there are families in an even worse situation?
tired.gif
smh.gif

The Karpmans are now on food stamps and a tight budget that doesn't nearly cover their children's $30,000 private school tuition. But thanks to an anonymous donor, the Karpmans children's tuition has been covered through next year and they are deeply appreciative

"It's just something that kind of makes you a little misty every time you think about it, that somebody would do this for our kids," he said. "But we'll have a chance at some point to do that for another family."

The family's jet skis now collect dust in the garage near the Mercedes, with its broken transmission they cannot fix. The home they will soon lose has fallen into disrepair.

Stephanie Karpman has closets full of clothes and handbags she likely won't be able to take with her and is eyeing consignment shops as a place to unload them. She said she has found herself going through her closet and wearing clothes she hasn't touched in years.

Why try to keep up? Honestly. I don't know why people thrive off of the co-sign or acceptance of others. If I lose my job (750K income) first thing I dois try to cut unnecessary spending and live within my means.

Give back the cars in the drive-way (if not paid off, if they are - sell them), send kids to public schools, and sell all of rest of the stuff. With that, the500K savings (which should've been more), and renting a 3 bedroom house and driving a Honda Accord they could've survived for a while until dudestarted over.

It sucks but I don't feel bad for dude.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by reggie707

20 years of work and he only had 500,000 in savings?~?!?!

I swear people don't know when to stop spending until its too late
Originally Posted by DMan14

"I had no idea what anything cost in a store," he said. "I'd just put it in the cart and buy."
dude was living the "American Dream", having a nice house, white wife, and not giving a
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif

laugh.gif

Hedge fund? Seems like he didn't see a worst case scenario, how are you gonna put up your savings for investors (which isn't a lot in his case) andblow it by spending the American way. It happens. Good to see him husltling with his wife near by though.

Sad thing about America is poor people will always be poor.
How many rags to riches story you hear about....
Thats because no one is talking about that bum uncle you got who is going nowhere
As the quote goes... "History repeats itself" This applies to people as well

thts crazy
tht sucks 4 the dude n his family....

imagine his resume when he applied for the pizza job??
the interviewer must have been like WTH??

C.R.E.A.M.

People dont realize this stuff can happen to anybody, its crazy............glad ive been to the bottom and dont ever wanna go back and will do whatever i can

750k a year is a job I will never give up...sorry. Money is not that important and thats more than enough to keep me satisfied. Wouldn't even know what todo with all that paper

Back
Top Bottom