9 Years Ago Today I Discovered NikeTalk....

Nomad you come off incredibly insecure in this post and just like every other incarnation of yourself you continue to crave attention.

In an attempt to "thank" NT, you managed to talk about how wealthy you are, how you hang out with "international "superstars", how amazing it was to talk to a girl on the phone :rolleyes , and then have the nerve to gas up a video that you've never posted (nor will you post) about your extravagant pad. You then proceed to talk about how you've never been a part of the "in-crowd" meta community here when we all damn well know you've inserted yourself into everything from religion, fashion, race, politics and entertainment on this site.

Give it a rest. If you want to thank NT then actually give some legitimate gratitude in your thread instead of making it about yourself, just like every other post you make.
Repped for just reading his entire post.

No way I was doing that :lol:

Rock rolling eyes gif

Damn I discovered nt in 6th grade man, I'm 26 now b. Jordan forum originally brought most of us here.

roll.gif

Nomad you come off incredibly insecure in this post and just like every other incarnation of yourself you continue to crave attention.

In an attempt to "thank" NT, you managed to talk about how wealthy you are, how you hang out with "international "superstars", how amazing it was to talk to a girl on the phone :rolleyes , and then have the nerve to gas up a video that you've never posted (nor will you post) about your extravagant pad. You then proceed to talk about how you've never been a part of the "in-crowd" meta community here when we all damn well know you've inserted yourself into everything from religion, fashion, race, politics and entertainment on this site.

Give it a rest. If you want to thank NT then actually give some legitimate gratitude in your thread instead of making it about yourself, just like every other post you make.
wgpz6UI.gif

Back
Top Bottom