911 CONSPIRACY IS TRUE!

frown.gif
 rip bro.

lol i thought yall was talkin bout 911 the emergency phone number til the post above me
laugh.gif

im tooooooo high
pimp.gif

He's in Copenhagen!
Oh well that's nice.
But you can still see him!
But you just said he's in...
Copenhagen!

Originally Posted by needsomejays

government is probably reading this right now and there tracking you down right now OP, rip

And they're probably tracking everyone that post in here also 
roll.gif

We're all dead 
indifferent.gif

Let me get this straight, she said that if they told anyone that their whole family would be murdered. And the first thing you do is post it on Nike Talk.

Good Job

laugh.gif
You dumb for believing what anyone tells you just cuz they got an ID.

I can show up at your job, buy some duck and bologna, accidentally show you a CIA badge, and the tell you we never landed on the moon cuz we're a war with the crab ppl that live there. You'd be making a thread with the quickness

Op i believe you and all but.... Ive talked and listened to people who were secret service and special forces and they just brag/over exaggerate everything but act like its no big deal.  Especially the army people so they can get $2000 when you join up.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
UnderMedicated wrote:

Op i believe you and all but.... Ive talked and listened to people who were secret service and special forces and they just brag/over exaggerate everything but act like its no big deal.  Especially the army people so they can get $2000 when you join up.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 2 grand you say?!?  damn, the government owes me back pay, 'cause when i recruited they never paid me squat per signee.  good looking out on the info.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

listen i have NO IDEA if ill get in trouble for this, or ANYTHING. Also im not the sharpest tool in the shed so please bear with me on this story....
today at work, i was ringing up a lady and her kids, one was like a 12 year old or something and she had a young daughter and a middle son. she asked if we could use a military ID to purchase something. i told her yeah its totally fine and all.... moving on, i made conversation with her asking what branch he was in. she said ARMY Secret intelligence or something like that. so i go wow thats nuts... she told me yeah were really not suppose to tell anyone. we know things that if the government found out he told us they would kill us. I proceeded to say i thought that was just movie stuff... she said no its real they would honestly kill our whole family and make it look like we moved somewhere. So the 12 year old or something keeps talking and says yeah we know things how the government covered up 911 and its not what we think it is. HE DID NOT SAY WE WERE AT WAR FOR OIL OR ANYTHING, he just said the whole thing is a cover up. RIGHT AFTER he said that his mom SMACKED HIM and they left really quick after there purchase.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I DO.....

no cliffs sorry just read, its a fast read....
Only one part of your story doesn't deserve a stoneface

Back
Top Bottom