__Happy C-Day Big Meech v. The world is BMFs__

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Nah hbw, I know who he is. I think it's ******ed to glorify a drug dealer. I can see where people on lower social economic scales would want to associate or praise him.

Your upper level socio-economic self is still ignorant enough to use the term "******ed" inappropriately though?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

This thread's original purpose is stupid
laugh.gif
go play somewhere....it was half-hearted seeing how Meech/BMF is always brought up on the forum and the influx of new members doing bday posts for themselves and getting two replies... not like i'm in cvs looking for a hallmark to send to him in the feds

BMF was heavy in the jewelry thread and all the threads about the trial , books and magazine articles had pages of replies and debates...we even had an honorary BMF member on here who used to put in work in a evo i think it was 
laugh.gif

i dont think meech nor myself, the thread starter, would expect 1000 members to come in and drop off custom cakes made in the shape of royal blue chucks

at the end of the day you clicked and replied so the stupidity is on you...the nike retro forum is that way -->

Nah hbw, I know who he is. I think it's ******ed to glorify a drug dealer. I can see where people on lower social economic scales would want to associate or praise him.

ballllin
pimp.gif

grin.gif

p.s.
I'm not a blood nor crip - again it was relevant ...didnt think it would be a focal point for the thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by cartune

Yeaaa Meech wasnt crip tho. Neither was the fam

indifferent.gif

Not sure if serious.

Meech and his boys been Crips.

Nah Im pretty close to the situation. 
Meech had everybody under him crips gds and bloods word to BGM. Bleu was just his right hand and was a 20s dude from Cali and they brought crippin to the A. Meech was bout money not no gangbangin 

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Nah hbw, I know who he is. I think it's ******ed to glorify a drug dealer. I can see where people on lower social economic scales would want to associate or praise him but not me.
Lol what do tax brackets have to do with anything. mine is 28% so what are we saying?
I give respect to anyone who is not of *ahem* certain descents who makes it past the million dollar mark.

its a hard world out here for a young black man. i dont think you know bout that though playboy.
some of us regardless of social status or economic status dont give a $*%* about the status quo and it "rules"

thats why there are the professionals and the convicts.

big meech or bernie madoff. whats the difference.

but you are entitled to like who u like. so... 

hi-5.

I do agree with Tre when he said dude was a leader of men. Imagine if he grew up in an environment where he was encouraged to use
his talents in a more positive manner? Sky is only the limit to what dude could've have achieved, if only he had the same chance as some of the
CEO's of these major corporations (who probably get away with 10x worse than what Meech does or did)

In any case though, I can't in good conscience, celebrate a man who destroyed communities and preyed on my people, no matter how much of a genius he may have been.

Unless you were in Atlanta and somehow directly involved with of affected by Meech and his organization, I'm confused as to why anyone would celebrate this dude.  I don't know a lot about the man but it seems as though he was an exceptional leader, which is fine to acknowledge but ultimately he wasted his potential on drugs.  I know dude was probably from the hood so I more than understand the circumstances and limitations that he was likely facing but at the end of the day he didn't transcend that @*@* and he undermined the stability, growth, and empowerment of his community instead of facilitating it.

I'm not demonizing the man but he is who he is.  I feel more disappointed than anything that he didn't use his gifts in more positive ways.  Why anyone who had no connection to him, his organization, or "movement" would glorify dude is pathetic in my opinion...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I do agree with Tre when he said dude was a leader of men. Imagine if he grew up in an environment where he was encouraged to use
his talents in a more positive manner? Sky is only the limit to what dude could've have achieved, if only he had the same chance as some of the
CEO's of these major corporations (who probably get away with 10x worse than what Meech does or did)

In any case though, I can't in good conscience, celebrate a man who destroyed communities and preyed on my people, no matter how much of a genius he may have been.
QFT

Back
Top Bottom