A few reasons why clubs suck

Not a big club guy myself. Will only go to one if its for a special occasion. Most of the time I will prefer goin to a bar, no cover n drinks are cheaper n ifthe bar is a pretty big they'll play good music n you can get your freak on if there is a big enough dance area.
Btw. Any big difference between a lounge n a club?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am only 20 years old, and I think my clubbing days are over. Women are worthy don't even go by the time they reach 20. All that was posted was on point.
I feel the exact same way. I started going at the age of 17 and it got old QUICK.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I don't ever plan on going to a club ...
lies
laugh.gif

I've gone to the club a handful of time and every time I went I left disappointed. I'm never going again.

Please everyone that hates club , just try a club where there is a dress code . You will see so many finer women than the places your thinking of

^ exactly.

all these "Worthy" women (w/e that means) you'll meet in your life will have gone to a club at least once.

Clubs/Lounges FTW!!! I go very weekend..... usually both Friday and Saturday.... living up the single life & enjoying going out whileI'm young and still can

Originally Posted by finnns2003

clubs suck. money pits...
I don't spend a SINGLE DOLLAR (inside or to get in)....

$0 to get in at the clubs I go to (hook up, normally $10-15).... or go to lounges with $0 cover (
pimp.gif
)
$0 on alcohol inside (I drink in the parking lot.... get drunk on $5 a night.... ain't no way I'm getting ripped off for $6 for a beer inside
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Women that are worthy don't even go
qft

where do you guys get this? what hood spots do ya'll go to? nice spots have all kinds of people in them who just want to relax for the night...

Well I don't want a hood girl, so why would I go to a hood spot to find a girl. Like I said we have all been to clubs, by my age though the good ones or"worthy" ones have stopped going.

qft
where do you guys get this? what hood spots do ya'll go to? nice spots have all kinds of people in them who just want to relax for the night...
Well I don't want a hood girl, so why would I go to a hood spot to find a girl. Like I said we have all been to clubs, by my age though the good ones or "worthy" ones have stopped going.
Nonsense.... girls always have "girls night out" every once in a while.

I know a girl who just finished MED SCHOOL & got a high paying job as a nurse who is 24-25 and goes out to clubs/lounges
I know another girl who just graduated from a top 40 school in the nation, 23 years old... and just got offered a $85,000 job starting off.... she goes out

I got PLENTY of other examples, trust me.

Then again I live in a rich area
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

(you should see this once a month night they have at this lounge..... its so many hot/rich white girls from the area, its bananas.... but I'm not THAT bigon the stuck up rich girls)

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I don't ever plan on going to a club ...
lies
laugh.gif

for real. I said the same thing, but my boy started throwing parties, i'm in there
pimp.gif

yall gotta relax and stop looking for wifey and just roll with the night
laugh.gif

PS. some of yall sound like yall don't actually leave the house, actually go to a few clubs and then complain

I hardly go to clubs, and if i do go its to a west indian club cause I don't have to deal with unnecessary drama

I'm 23 yr old female... I'm in college and have 3 jobs.. I like goin to clubs to listen to music and dance with my girls..by doing that does it make mea garden tool???

Originally Posted by northshore86

I'm 23 yr old female... I'm in college and have 3 jobs.. I like goin to clubs to listen to music and dance with my girls..by doing that does it make me a garden tool???

And there you have it. Dudes that are talking about being 20 and done, you are likely going to hole in the wall clubs that hand out wrist bands. The problemis that you are either sober and the DJ is wack so you can't understand why others are having fun, or you don't know how to moderate your liquor andenjoy the vibe. If fighting is a regular problem at the spots you go to, you need to step your game up. Fake IDs also relly shouldn't be a big problem ifthe club is worth a damn. There are plenty of spots in DC where classy women with good jobs go to unwind after their workday on a Thursday or Friday. I washeated when I found out, Pearl closed. It was more of a lounge, but it could qualify as a club. Classy, beautiful women who could pay their own way and providequality convesation.

And a club is not a club is not a club. In DC, Love the Club=/= The Legend. it's just not the same. There are 18+ clubs, which are an absolute no-no. 21+ clubs, some good some bad. 30+ clubs that are can be theabsolute truth (I'm only 26 now, but some of them will let you in if carry yourself the right way. I have that happen in Dallas when I was 23). And if yougo to a club with no dress code....
smh.gif
(there are some exceptions though; AdamsMorgan clubs can be cool). I don't club that much anymore, but "clubs" don't suck, OP. Maybe the "clubs you go to" suck. Step your game up and find your stride.

How YOU durrrrn?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Only time clubs =[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]x
alien.gif
is if you got vip...the $*+%%%# be crowding it[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]going friday for my dudes bday and $%$+...!*%#@* cuz homegirl will be there lurking[/color]

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

qft
Well I don't want a hood girl, so why would I go to a hood spot to find a girl. Like I said we have all been to clubs, by my age though the good ones or "worthy" ones have stopped going.
Nonsense.... girls always have "girls night out" every once in a while.

I know a girl who just finished MED SCHOOL & got a high paying job as a nurse who is 24-25 and goes out to clubs/lounges
I know another girl who just graduated from a top 40 school in the nation, 23 years old... and just got offered a $85,000 job starting off.... she goes out

I got PLENTY of other examples, trust me.

Then again I live in a rich area
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

(you should see this once a month night they have at this lounge..... its so many hot/rich white girls from the area, its bananas.... but I'm not THAT big on the stuck up rich girls)

exactly

Back
Top Bottom