Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Women that are worthy don't even go
qft
where do you guys get this? what hood spots do ya'll go to? nice spots have all kinds of people in them who just want to relax for the night...
Well I don't want a hood girl, so why would I go to a hood spot to find a girl. Like I said we have all been to clubs, by my age though the good ones or "worthy" ones have stopped going.
Nonsense.... girls always have "girls night out" every once in a while.

I know a girl who just finished MED SCHOOL & got a high paying job as a nurse who is 24-25 and goes out to clubs/lounges
I know another girl who just graduated from a top 40 school in the nation, 23 years old... and just got offered a $85,000 job starting off.... she goes out

I got PLENTY of other examples, trust me.

Then again I live in a rich area
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

(you should see this once a month night they have at this lounge..... its so many hot/rich white girls from the area, its bananas.... but I'm not THAT big on the stuck up rich girls)
Who finishes med school and gets a job as a nurse? How is that possible?
roll.gif
I don't think it is... Good try.

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

qft
where do you guys get this? what hood spots do ya'll go to? nice spots have all kinds of people in them who just want to relax for the night...
Well I don't want a hood girl, so why would I go to a hood spot to find a girl. Like I said we have all been to clubs, by my age though the good ones or "worthy" ones have stopped going.

I know a girl who just finished MED SCHOOL & got a high paying job as a nurse who is 24-25 and goes out to clubs/lounges
I know another girl who just graduated from a top 40 school in the nation, 23 years old... and just got offered a $85,000 job starting off.... she goes out

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

(you should see this once a month night they have at this lounge..... its so many hot/rich white girls from the area, its bananas.... but I'm not THAT big on the stuck up rich girls)
roll.gif
Maybe I have the terminology wrong..... maybe it's called "nursing school" hell if I know..... all I know is shemakes $$$, is really smart, and finished some sort of medical school & is now a nurse.

I just came back from a club last night and everyone was partying. There were a few stuck up girls but mostly everyone was partying. Whats up with dudes buyinggirls roses in the club? What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

qft

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
Maybe I have the terminology wrong..... maybe it's called "nursing school" hell if I know..... all I know is she makes $$$, is really smart, and finished some sort of medical school & is now a nurse.

I have a family friend that went to med school to be a nurse practitioner. i think? lol thats probably where the mix up is at. Nurse practitioners make more.

i ony go if I dont have to pay.....and even then, I don't really care for clubs. I am more of a lounge or bar type of cat

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Clubs
pimp.gif
only if u can dance and have fun. If not then
indifferent.gif
Word, y'all must be those wallflower dudes who look at other dudes (pause) dancing with the bad chicks.

Clubs are rare when it comes to finding more than a fling, but they damn sure are appreciated.

Free bump/grind sessions on the dancefloor
pimp.gif

news flash, go to gay clubs all them broads with that roll with gay dudes NO COMPETITION cuz all the dudes are gay and the girls are up for dibs.
smokin.gif

^^. Ive heard this before, and lving in the bay it is def an option. However, i just couldnt do it, I dont think. Something about being in that environment Isee myself acting like a long tailed cat in a rocking chair store.
nerd.gif
Iwould be super uncomfortable ordering a drink and the bartenders eyes are ice skating at me.
grin.gif
Plus, I am really good looking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

"clubs" don't suck, OP. Maybe the "clubs you go to" suck. Step your game up and find your stride.

chu'ch
pimp.gif

but I like to drink, dance, and talk to females so maybe that's why some of yall don't like clubs. esp. people that don't dance. like why evenwaste your time? posted up on the wall frowning
tired.gif
lame

Clubs FTW. I've knocked down about 20 broads that I've met at the club over the years. For some reason I feel a lot more comfortable hitting on girls Idon't know, versus trying to socialize my way into some chocha.

news flash, go to gay clubs all them broads with that roll with gay dudes NO COMPETITION cuz all the dudes are gay and the girls are up for dibs.

Dont let the secret out! Haaaa...In all seriousness though, I met my current chick @ a gay bar in SF and shes out of this world! Not only is the vibe at a gayvenue so much more relaxed, the women who tag along with their friends are on fire.

Your regular "hood" club (Suite 181 in SF for example) is a living stereotype, which is a shame because it got shut down due to a stabbing murder.Guess what that club turned into? A gay club. (true story)

A lot of kids in this thread. I've met some females that were on point in clubs. Clubs are on point unless u have no game whatsoever. I just don't likethe lines to get into clubs. I don't really care for bars if I'm trying to meet women. But if I'm rolling into a club and I hit the dance floor,best believe I'm grinding on a female. If u can dance and u are relatively cute, u should have no problems pulling broads at clubs.

I am only 20 years old, and I think my clubbing days are over. Women are worthy don't even go by the time they reach 20. All that was posted was on point.

Yea, some people stay in the clubbing phase... hear 30 year olds hitting them up all the time.. then again i am around miami.

and if you're not above the age of 21, your opinion on clubs is null and void. you haven't been to a real club yet.

yall must go to some wack spots. or have wack friends. or yall some boring individuals.

yall must go to some wack spots. or have wack friends. or yall some boring individuals.

Thats not the issue at all, what you listed has nothing to do with it. In SF, for example, there are only so many places you can hit. Take into account thedifferent crowd those clubs cater to and you are left with a small group of venues you can/want to visit.

After visiting those venues for a while you notice that the foundation of the club is ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. Every week, you see the same people going to thesame clubs. Sure, there are different faces floating around each time but its not that fun after a while. I have nothing against going out, I do it all thetime but like everything else it gets old after a while.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Clubs
pimp.gif
only if u can dance and have fun. If not then
indifferent.gif
Word, y'all must be those wallflower dudes who look at other dudes (pause) dancing with the bad chicks.

Clubs are rare when it comes to finding more than a fling, but they damn sure are appreciated.

Free bump/grind sessions on the dancefloor
pimp.gif

haha for reals tho. The ones saying its wack probably dont even dance. There the dudes that stand on the wall all night looking at the females but are tooscared to say anything to them. Im 23 now and I've been going clubbin since I was 18. Its fun, you have your good nights and your bad nights of course. Somuch (()) that it keeps bringing me back.
laugh.gif
I dont go as much as I used to but I still be going. Just imagine dancing some Reggaeton or Bachata hella closewith a fine female.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

smokin.gif
QFT. I spin @ a gay club and I swear I see so many bad chicks there and the chicks just be there chillin with the gay dude or whateva you wannacall him. Only thing I don't like is when a chick been dancing all night and get musty and then wanna be all up on you like she don't smell her own%$@@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Dont let the secret out! Haaaa...In all seriousness though, I met my current chick @ a gay bar in SF and shes out of this world! Not only is the vibe at a gay venue so much more relaxed, the women who tag along with their friends are on fire.

Your regular "hood" club (Suite 181 in SF for example) is a living stereotype, which is a shame because it got shut down due to a stabbing murder. Guess what that club turned into? A gay club. (true story)
laugh.gif
no hate, but you can keep that secret dude.

I understand where you're coming from, and it's a good idea. But I'll be damned if im tryna hang out, and the first option I have is to hit a gayclub.
laugh.gif
I can't see that happening.

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I've never been to a club

yeah me 2 im way 2 young 4 that +!*$ and also im not trying 2 be funny but are they any food in the club?(serious question)

nerd.gif

dood, i been to a club that served chicken wings....i love mexicans, they be in the right place at the right time when a %$$#^% be hungry

Originally Posted by DakMode

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I've never been to a club

yeah me 2 im way 2 young 4 that +!*$ and also im not trying 2 be funny but are they any food in the club?(serious question)

nerd.gif

dood, i been to a club that served chicken wings....i love mexicans, they be in the right place at the right time when a %$$#^% be hungry
What club is this?

Back
Top Bottom