A few reasons why clubs suck

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

and if you're not above the age of 21, your opinion on clubs is null and void. you haven't been to a real club yet.

yall must go to some wack spots. or have wack friends. or yall some boring individuals.

bruh.....youre on the southside....you know DAMN WELL there be youngns in whatever club.

16 yo's @ mystique FTL
smh.gif

how you gonna have your momma drop you off and pick you up, tho? i mean, REALLY cau??!!
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't be in no Mystiques. I usually hit up different spots on Granby. They not the best spots but I be drinkin and I go out with people whoknow how to have fun and not just post up.

I just don't hit up too many spots with "my" people, "we" don't know how to act around alcohol.

I been wantin to go out granby for a minute. Heard theres some chill lounges out there. But _'s rather hit up the 'mint and mystique so they can'get loose'.

And ive seen 'our' people 'screw' parties/clubs/dinner up even when sober.
laugh.gif
How are you going to be THAT MAD at a _ you just seen 15 seconds ago for thefirst time..........story of my weekends

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I've never been to a club
QFT

dont ever plan on clubbin, I hate that type of atmosphere

Im not going to prom, homecoming etc.

Im the dude that would rather sit in the lot listening to music and sipping a sprite with some chick or my homeboys

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

QFT

Im the dude that would rather sit in the lot listening to music and sipping a sprite with some chick or my homeboys

You can do that at a club/lounge/bar/prom...

Clubs are fun, u got loud music that is probably goin to ruin my hearing, liquor, and sometimes fine men. but I will NEVER again date a guy I meet at a club.

QFT

nal fam u just an anti-social lame nal j/p but u should always go to your prom

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

^^. Ive heard this before, and lving in the bay it is def an option. However, i just couldnt do it, I dont think. Something about being in that environment I see myself acting like a long tailed cat in a rocking chair store.
nerd.gif
I would be super uncomfortable ordering a drink and the bartenders eyes are ice skating at me.
grin.gif
Plus, I am really good looking.
laugh.gif

Dude most gay bars hire str8 dudes and females to do the drinks and bouncing. Check it out, don't feel uncomfortable have a gay friend go with you, If youget approached just be like "sorry not interested" and they'll back off. Plus in gay clubs we don't get that violence str8 clubs do. Our hiphop clubs and str8 bars get shot up daily. SMH guns and drugs and alcohol do not mix ppl.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

I been wantin to go out granby for a minute. Heard theres some chill lounges out there. But _'s rather hit up the 'mint and mystique so they can 'get loose'.

And ive seen 'our' people 'screw' parties/clubs/dinner up even when sober.
laugh.gif
How are you going to be THAT MAD at a _ you just seen 15 seconds ago for the first time..........story of my weekends

true true, a _ will be ignant anywhere
laugh.gif

but yeah, you def need to hit up granby even if you just hit the let out. joints galore
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Just waking up... didn't get in till 4 and didn't sleep till 7. I had to post this though...

All things I noticed last night at the Diamond Center:
  • It cost what to get in this +#% after midnight? @%$%! please...
  • All the good parking spots at the edge of the lot by the exit are taken
  • Drunk %$!%$$+ get pissed when you don't pay them any attention
  • Drunk dudes insist you're staring at them*
  • DJ's always #%#% up every groove
  • Throwup on the bathroom floor
  • Overpriced and watery drinks
  • Too many police/security guards (I feel safer w/o them)
  • Too many idiots to watch out for at once
  • Too many different hoods/sets in one location + alcohol
  • They pat you all up under your balls when you come in
    sick.gif
  • "Club Music" is either
    pimp.gif
    or
    sick.gif
    ... it's a crap shoot
  • The same ole faces....starting fights with the same ole other faces
  • There's nothing worth getting at if you play for keeps. Just runners...
    smh.gif
  • No ash trays in sight
    smh.gif
  • Standing room only once the chairs get filled and I don't dance no more, all I do is "this".
  • You're asking to get shot or caught in a raid if you don't leave early
I only go to clubs to entertain the club, not to partake in it. If it wasn't for this music #*%@, I'd never step in one again. I watched this cat named J. Poe catch a snuff last night because he was drunk and dude was drunk and outta nowhere, the other dude's all hostile like "Why you staring at me?". Now I'm standing right there NT. Nobody's watching this clown
laugh.gif
. But Poe wants to argue with him. "I ain't even looking at you fam!" and all that jazz. Dude gets all full of anna and sneaks the man for NO reason
grin.gif
. I can't deal with #*%@ like that NT. I'll be done popped homie.. it ain't even worth it, but still.

My question to NT is, why do so many young men jump through all these hoops just for a slim chance at a one night stand? Is it worth it? Really? I mean, I got cousins who stay pulling %$!%$$+ out the club, but I can't see myself paying $20 to go "fishing" for $$@*% when you can pay $30 and go on a date. At least you get dinner with that slim chance. And, it's more personal and less forced. You can't be yourself in the club. You have to be who you wanted to be in highschool
laugh.gif
. The whole scene is so "on display" and it sickens me
sick.gif
I mean, with the whole dating thing, if you're lucky, you might get some booty and some come back with it. I guess ya'll ain't into "tricking" though. Ya'll are just into tricking yourself into thinking you're not tricking. How much drink money have you spent on strikeout pitches? I guess I just don't get it man
smh.gif
Take it for what it is but it sounds like a very personal problem that needs to get taken care of STAT
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm BACK!!!!

I think it was the state of mind i was in (just dealing with a lot) but I def plan on going out more...Red/Meth release party on Tuesday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hate clubs but i always end up going back. sometimes theres nothing better to do. i go to lounges and i always tend to get lucky for some reason. ima hit 1up today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

news flash, go to gay clubs all them broads with that roll with gay dudes NO COMPETITION cuz all the dudes are gay and the girls are up for dibs.
smokin.gif
wait you have a gay dude tryin to get people to come to gay clubs.........................................................

Spoiler [+]
its_a_trap.jpg

thats the only type of girls in there

I think I posted in here earlier when the thread was first made but,

the club is only as fun as YOU make it, and under 21 clubs don't count

there's good and bad, but as long as you're with the right people and want to have fun, you'll have a good time

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

news flash, go to gay clubs all them broads with that roll with gay dudes NO COMPETITION cuz all the dudes are gay and the girls are up for dibs.
smokin.gif
QFT. I spin @ a gay club and I swear I see so many bad chicks there and the chicks just be there chillin with the gay dude or whateva you wanna call him. Only thing I don't like is when a chick been dancing all night and get musty and then wanna be all up on you like she don't smell her own %$@@
smh.gif
grin.gif
How are you so proud to admit any of this?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I think I posted in here earlier when the thread was first made but,

the club is only as fun as YOU make it, and under 21 clubs don't count

there's good and bad, but as long as you're with the right people and want to have fun, you'll have a good time
agreed, if youre gonna go clubbin and already complaining about the line and saying you dont have money to buy drinks dont go.... if you go with agroup who just wants to have fun, you too will have fun, if you go with a bunch of your boys who are afraid to talk to people and likes to sit by the bar orwall, you will have a terrible time.

QFT

smh.gif
come on son...

i assume you're in HS, i used to be like you when i was in HS then i forced myself to start going to parties/dances and stuff. trust me, its 1000x betterthan "sitting in the parking lot"

Back
Top Bottom