A few reasons why clubs suck

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women are worthy don't even go by the time they reach 20.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

##%! outta here.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Clubs are dumb overrated. I have no beater kicks to wear to clubs so that's one thing that refrains me from goin. If I do go it's a college party so I kno it won't be that bad. But as soon as the frats get into it w/ the football players or the locals, it pretty much ruins the night for everybody.

Goin out does have it's funny moments though like the example Winter gave
laugh.gif

One college party I went to, I'm walkin down from the 21+ area and some lil skeezer tried to nonchalantly snatch my 21+ bracelet off on some "slick" +$$. When she failed she and her homegirls looked crushed
laugh.gif
I turn around like "Aaaaaaaaaaa, U MADD!!!"
I wasn't gonna say....but uh... I secretly enjoyed watching dude get snuffed cuz I USED to rap with him. We did 2 mix tapes together. He'san arrogant prick
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Women are worthy don't even go by the time they reach 20.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

##%! outta here.

a lot of women don't start till they turn 21

anyway, there's good and bad depending on where you go and who you go with. the fun you have depends on you

OP - getting in for free and snatching free drinks, so you don't have nothing to worry about !! you can come and go as you like..as I said, a lot offolks just hit the club because it's the vibe you get, the only thing I have against club up here is that a lot of youngin's are getting away with fakeId...but other than that I come in, get my drink, say whats up to acquintances, chill a little and then move ...

Never really been to a club. Its only bars around here. And I haven't been going out as much as I used to. Only on 1.25 nights

Hate clubs. Although I must say, I do love bars. Dive bars. Irish bars. Or that Cheers type bar. I always have the best times/convos at those types of places.

Clubs though? Pff.. them girls are %@$#%@, pissy..matter fact they bleedin'!
laugh.gif
okay not really..but it's really not my thing.

What kind of clubs you go to? Sounds "HOOD" homie lol. All that %+% you were talking about lol. Ne wayz, clubs aren't as bad as you made it outbe. I ALWAYS have a good time when I go to the clubs. I don't go to pick up females. I just go to clown around and dance with my friends (guys and girls).Also everything is free, parking, entrance, drinks (even though I don't drink, drink), tables etc..... So we always have a ball, none of that drama %+%.

i don't really hit up clubs unless there's a birthday party there in VIP.

i'd actually rather throw a bottle party and have everybody bring their broads of choice and meet up at my crib for drinking games.

that club @!%@ is for the birds. literally.

Well I don't drink anyways so money was never being spent.
laugh.gif

I'm 19 and I've never been to the club, it doesn't seem like my scene. I'd rather just chill outside with my people with a cup of somethinggood and just chill. Say what up to people walking by, kick some freestyles with the homies when the fluid kicks in, make some drunk calls, and who knows maybeeven have a shawty come threw later. That's the perfect night.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

if you catholic chicken is NOT allowed on fridays..its meat

ask a priest

roll.gif

More than one tab open? I've done that a couple times.
laugh.gif

I went to a 16 and over club back when I was in high school and that was the worst thing that I've ever wasted my time on. Went to 18 and over night theother day (I'm not 21 yet) and it was a little better but these fools kept trying to start something with my boys and we were barely in the club for 5minutes.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by wanksta23

if you catholic chicken is NOT allowed on fridays..its meat

ask a priest
word, this is the main reason why clubs suck
laugh.gif
I was scratching my head for a minute because I just cameout of that thread.

iono, i've thought about gettin ginto the club scene...but i think i'd rather get into the after work bar scene lol someone in here must know what imean

Back
Top Bottom